WWE 2K18

Kyle

Not surprising, given the limitations of the device. I'm interested to see how well the Switch version holds up against the other platforms, at least in terms of frame rate. Obviously, the graphics aren't going to be as good, but I hope it plays well enough to merit annual releases down the line.

On 8/19/2017 at 05:42, Bobfoc said:

Not surprising, given the limitations of the device. I'm interested to see how well the Switch version holds up against the other platforms, at least in terms of frame rate. Obviously, the graphics aren't going to be as good, but I hope it plays well enough to merit annual releases down the line.

The other versions of the game don't play well enough to merit annual releases. They just keep doing it anyways.

WWE's hang-up with putting their games on Nintendo systems has little to do with their capabilities, and more to do with Nintendo's flip-flopping between refusing to feature non-family friendly products, and wanting more third party developers on board offering something up for every gamer.

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Looks good to me, but then I've been away for so long. Online play sucks though, doesn't it, even with friends?

Online was literally unplayable for me this year. The game would lag when I got pinned so it was impossible to kick out, even if I pressed the button at the right time. I don't know if they fixed it but I never went back to check.

Roster Reveal Week 2:

AJ Styles
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Bobby Roode
Brock Lesnar
Brutus Beefcake
Daniel Bryan
Earthquake
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Ember Moon
Goldberg
Greg Valentine
Ivory
Jim Neidhart
Kerry Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Larry Zbyszko
Maryse
Mickie James
Mojo Rawley
Naomi
Natalya
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Samoa Joe
Sasha Banks
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tamina
The Godfather
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Zack Ryder

WWE2K18_Bobby_Roode-13121-1080.jpg

WWE2K18_Maryse_TheMiz-13122-1080.jpg

WWE2K18_Ember_Moon-13123-1080.jpg

WWE2K18_Naomi-13125-1080.jpg

WWE2K18_KurtAngle-13124-1080.jpg

That Kurt with hair looks odd. Like it has Kurt's face from today instead of then.

• Like 1