WWE 2K18

Kyle

13 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

NXT and 205 Live roster is looking good.

Yeah NXT's got a solid presence.  Strong and TM-61 were people I thought would be held off for the usual "Future Stars Pack" they do every year, although there are still some more choices for that.  Almas, No Way Jose, Iconic Duo, Aleister, Ruby, Ohno.  Maybe Elias too since he wasn't called up until after Mania.  I imagine some of those names will be in the final reveal next week but a few will be DLC I'm sure.

The 205 Live arena is in the game based on Neville's screenshot.  I'd be surprised if, at minimum, Kendrick and Swann weren't in next week's reveal.  Gallagher and Noam Dar would probably be in the next "tier" beyond that of people I could see being in right away.  A 205 Live DLC pack is probably the only hope Nese, Gulak, Ali, or Daivari have.

10 hours ago, Baddar said:

I still maintain that if Black is part of the main game, I'll get it. 

Roster is looking great at the moment. They've set the standard for future games now though - they can't go cutting back on the number next year.

I believe 2K said somewhere in the past that their goal is to have a game where, every year, all of the current wrestlers are represented, and they wanted to make sure that instead of featuring different legends every year, that they did their best to try and keep the roster from the previous year, and add to it. Eventually, the idea being that if 2K had their way, every major player in WWE history (and more) would be part of the game. It won't ever happen due to legal issues and an eventual cap to the amount of characters they can have in the game... but I love that they think that way.