EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

Too late to do this now probably but I vote that next year, if you draft a player, you can set them as a pitcher or a hitter on any given day. So if you set Ohtani as a pitcher, you don't accumulate hitting stats for that day. I think it's weird that there are 2 versions of Ohtani. Especially with the new 2 way player rule, I think they should just count as 1 person.

5 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Too late to do this now probably but I vote that next year, if you draft a player, you can set them as a pitcher or a hitter on any given day. So if you set Ohtani as a pitcher, you don't accumulate hitting stats for that day. I think it's weird that there are 2 versions of Ohtani. Especially with the new 2 way player rule, I think they should just count as 1 person.

You just want to draft Jose Bautista next year when he's blowing fastballs past unsuspecting hitters and setting home run records for pitchers.

49 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

The split is a yahoo decision, not something I can control 

Edited by Maxx

Hi, I’m going out of town Thursday to 
Monday, will update the list on the first tonight before bed, could someone please keep track of who has been picked during the time I’m away?

I’ll be checking in, just not sure I can update the first page as regularly as I would like

• Like 1