EWR October 2020 Update

I am sorry I missed last month. Work was crazy in August and still largely is.

I added a number of AJPW and NOAH guys not in the game.
NJPW US is all talents who are on NJPW Strong and champions. Ren Narita and Sterling Logan are exceptions since they are both training in the dojo as far as I know. All stables will remain with every worker regardless of if they are featured on Strong or not.
PWG has been removed from the game since they were largely inactive in 2019 and have not run any 2020 shows with no plans to run at the moment.
I left Retribution's real names as alter egos.

Spoiler

Retribution:
Mace (Dio Maddin)
Reckoning (Mia Yim)
Retaliation (Mercedes Martinez)
Slapjack (Shane Thorne)
T-BAR (Dominik Dijakovic)

Full: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wpw9aypb1mnjiba/October_2020.zip/file

Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjxlelun0cdv8k4/October_2020_Lite.zip/file

How to successfully import data.

Spoiler

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
12 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:

NWA is a 404 invalid file once you go to it, I think when you switched Wade into the WWE it thinks he's still on the roster.

I saw that with AEW i think too when I made Excalibur a staff again

Ah, okay. Its an easy fix since you just add Wade back to the NWA and then replacing him afterwards, by adding someone else.

Also, speaking of the NWA, they are partnered with with Marquez's other feds, United Wrestling Network, to produce a weekly PPV show called UWN Primetime Live. I think since they aren't doing Powerrr anything soon, NWA should have the old PPV a week option on Tuesdays. And Zicky Dice seems to be back with the company, defending his TV title and Trevor Murdoch is now the National champion.

Fixed the NWA 404 and a few other issues. Added a lite update with pics too.

4 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Ah, okay. Its an easy fix since you just add Wade back to the NWA and then replacing him afterwards, by adding someone else.

Also, speaking of the NWA, they are partnered with with Marquez's other feds, United Wrestling Network, to produce a weekly PPV show called UWN Primetime Live. I think since they aren't doing Powerrr anything soon, NWA should have the old PPV a week option on Tuesdays. And Zicky Dice seems to be back with the company, defending his TV title and Trevor Murdoch is now the National champion.

Fixed Dice (not for the files) I'm not sure what to do about the UWN show. I may add it moving Marquez from CZW (which he has some stake in).

Thank you for the update! I guess the only thing I have to say is that I feel like some workers like Shotzi Blackheart and Bronson Reed have really low overness. Also some workers stayed heel when they are now face and vice versa but that's not a big deal since we could just change it ourselves. 

3 hours ago, kimvrajay135 said:

Thank you for the update! I guess the only thing I have to say is that I feel like some workers like Shotzi Blackheart and Bronson Reed have really low overness. Also some workers stayed heel when they are now face and vice versa but that's not a big deal since we could just change it ourselves. 

I'll check them out. I'm off all next week so I hope to fix all that.

So I am looking to hopefully add in OVW and UWN to the game.

Can anyone help give me stats on the following workers:

Amon

Andy Brown

Big Zo

Corey Storm

Dan Joseph

Dimes

Dustin Jackson

Joseline Navarro

Josh Ashcraft

Lacey Ryan

Mazzerati

Romen Rozell

Ruby Raze

Steve Michaels

Tito Escondido

On 11/10/2020 at 18:31, KingCrippler said:
  Reveal hidden contents

For the November update, set Erick Stevens to non-wrestler, or just remove him outright, since he announced on Twitter that he's retiring from wrestling. 

Spoiler

I typically do not immediately remove workers unless they die or are permanently disabled and cannot wrestle again like Hayabusa UNLESS they become staff. I saw the result in question and Stevens is removed from any promotions and set as a non-worker for now. In Jan 2022, I might remove.

3 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

Also, is there something wrong with the link? I tried clicking on the regular October 2020 and it said there was nothing there. 

I deleted the original data since there was file error 404 with the NWA in promotions. I fixed this when I made the lite update and had a few updates. I checked it and somehow the new file link was never posted, this is now fixed.

Also RAW spoilers:

Spoiler

I have the Draft rosters. Any worker not drafted and not on NXT will be set to none. This includes injured workers such as Jinder Mahal, Erik and Ivar or those on leave like Becky Lynch and Sonya Deville.

Also since he is a regular feature as a match maker, Adam Pearce will be added back as a worker.

I am also debating on what to do with CZW in regards to ownership. DJ Hyde has worked CZW Dojo shows last year and one single wXw show but would be a better fit as owner than Steve Karel who just bought footage of CZW to air as a new PPV product that has been controversial due to women's content. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Edited by mkpunk
Fixed link error in the OP

8 hours ago, Jay Kimvra said:

Do you know when you'll be able to upload the update by any chance ? I wasn't sure if this was going towards next month's or some time this month haha 

Next month. Largely because there were a few quiet ones.

6 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

I noticed that Chikara is still in the game. I was thinking to delete it however I can't seem to find out what I need to do to delete it. It gives the 383 error

It shouldn't be in the data but I'll double check. Did you by any chance not copy promos over your Ewr 4-2 Data sub-folder with the rest of the data files? If you get a 383 error add a pair of random staff and set them as large event announcers before deleting. 

Can someone else confirm if they have CHIKARA in their promos file for the October update. If so I'll update accordingly.

Edit for alter egos I will have the Dark Order numbers or names for those that are members:

Spoiler

Alex Reynolds: Three

John Silver: Four

Alan Angels: Five

Kennedy Kendrick: Nine

Preston/Pres10 Vance: Ten

Anna Jay: Ninety-nine 

Edited by mkpunk

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:

It shouldn't be in the data but I'll double check. Did you by any chance not copy promos over your Ewr 4-2 Data sub-folder with the rest of the data files? If you get a 383 error add a pair of random staff and set them as large event announcers before deleting. 

Can someone else confirm if they have CHIKARA in their promos file for the October update. If so I'll update accordingly.

Edit for alter egos I will have the Dark Order numbers or names for those that are members:

Reveal hidden contents

Alex Reynolds: Three

John Silver: Four

Alan Angels: Five

Kennedy Kendrick: Nine

Preston/Pres10 Vance: Ten

Anna Jay: Ninety-nine 

I tried adding announcers and workers but nothing. It isn't a big deal. I noticed PWG is still in the promos as well. No idea.

Some things I noticed in the data also:

A lot of female Japanese workers are listed in American, male or Canadian.

Mikey Broderick is Australian

DOUKI, Danshoku Dino and Yuji Okabashayashi  are all Japanese. Jiro Kuroshio is a male.

Jushin Thunder Liger is now a non-wrestler.