TEW20 Real World Update: March 2021

- Add Brian Pillman Jr and Griff Garrison to AEW under handshake deals, they have been working there since July and June of 2020 respectfully. Pillman has vocally wanted out of his Written MLW deal which expires in July but has worked a handshake deal with AEW alongside MLW at present. Both standard gimmicks, family tradition and varsity blond. I set them as Heel as thats what Pillman has on his MLW deal but i dont watch much AEW so perhaps someone who sees that show more can confirm.

Edit: They are Babyfaces

- Add a Tag Team called "The Varsity Blonds" to AEW consisting of Brian Pillman Jr and Griff Garrison. 

- Add Leyla Hirsch to AEW. 

Spoiler

- Shane Taylor Promotions (ROH) Stable needs to have must involve set to Shane Taylor. Had a news item about him being kicked out of the group in my first save :) 

- Add Tyrus (George Murdoch) to NWA, Written, Babyface.

- Add JR Kratos to NWA, Written, Heel

- Add Slice Boogie to NWA, Handshake PPA, Babyface, Traditional Standard Gimmick

- Add Jordan Clearwater to NWA, Handshake PPA

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Hello TheWho87,

For the past few week (Except that i was busy), i have stop to cut some pic on kyky to focus on the ''Wrestler Picture Requests'' topic. I check some pages and find some pics that wasn't in your worker pack (January 2021). I have begin to the previous page 758 to the page 730. Here a link to a pack that i made with theses missing pics; 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uce1sn1j959jgto/Bonus_People.zip/file

(I called the file ''Bonus People'')

Here what you have to know:

- A lots of pics that i found have more than 10 ko. (I also found one that have 70 ko.). So i optimise them all to reduce them.  They now have all less then 9 ko. 

- Not only that i have used your worker pack (January 2021) as a reference for the missing pic, but i also used the ''Cagematch'' database website and google for research. Because the name for the pic wasn't there and the original image was missing.

- In addition to the missing images, you will also have another folder named ''New Pic People''.  This folder have many of ''More up to date'' picture. So if some of your pic are seems outdated, you can replace them by thoses in the pack. 

Note: The folder also contains some pics of my choosing. So feel free to take whatever you want in the pack. 

- It have a ''Tag Team'' text document with the names of the teams and the members.

- A lots of pics contains information in addition to their name. It can be another name given by the worker, a profession the worker do or have do, the country and/or city he/she was, sometime their ''Nickname''. This may help for the research in the ''Cagematch'' website (Or on google if nothing found on the site).

Now i must admit that my work is not perfect. While working on this, i didn't expect to found a lots of picture that can interest me (Theres also pictures that i thought i would have to put on kyky myself, but someone have already did it), so there are stuff that i did not thinking to do or was late to do. 

Here are some of my big failures:

- Because i didn't expect to found a lots of pics, i did not have the names of all the creators of theses pics (There are not all from the same person). So in respect for those i forgot, i will give a general thanks to all those creator who help about thoses contents.

- My ''Tag Team'' text document may have some missing team, because i only began the process later on my work.  

So, i hope that my work will be of help, not only for you The Who, but for a lots of people too.

Finally i will give my thanks for all the contents creators that help for theses kind of ''MOD'' (In any ways possible) and a special thanks to all the creators that help about putting different pics on kyky in the topic ''Wrestler Picture Requests'' for their work. 

P.S.: I am not the creator of any of theses pics...

Edited by CrazyJo

Random question but I notice in your mod Who you'll randomly get non promotion shows like "US Independent Wrestling Event" with results etc which is pretty cool. How is this triggered in game? Or is it automatic for all games? Ive noticed it in your mod but cannot say i have in others (though most of those other mods i play are historical if that makes a difference?). 

16 hours ago, CrazyJo said:

Hello TheWho87,

For the past few week (Except that i was busy), i have stop to cut some pic on kyky to focus on the ''Wrestler Picture Requests'' topic. I check some pages and find some pics that wasn't in your worker pack (January 2021). I have begin to the previous page 758 to the page 730. Here a link to a pack that i made with theses missing pics; 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uce1sn1j959jgto/Bonus_People.zip/file

(I called the file ''Bonus People'')

Here what you have to know:

- A lots of pics that i found have more than 10 ko. (I also found one that have 70 ko.). So i optimise them all to reduce them.  They now have all less then 9 ko. 

- Not only that i have used your worker pack (January 2021) as a reference for the missing pic, but i also used the ''Cagematch'' database website and google for research. Because the name for the pic wasn't there and the original image was missing.

- In addition to the missing images, you will also have another folder named ''New Pic People''.  This folder have many of ''More up to date'' picture. So if some of your pic are seems outdated, you can replace them by thoses in the pack. 

Note: The folder also contains some pics of my choosing. So feel free to take whatever you want in the pack. 

- It have a ''Tag Team'' text document with the names of the teams and the members.

- A lots of pics contains information in addition to their name. It can be another name given by the worker, a profession the worker do or have do, the country and/or city he/she was, sometime their ''Nickname''. This may help for the research in the ''Cagematch'' website (Or on google if nothing found on the site).

Now i must admit that my work is not perfect. While working on this, i didn't expect to found a lots of picture that can interest me (Theres also pictures that i thought i would have to put on kyky myself, but someone have already did it), so there are stuff that i did not thinking to do or was late to do. 

Here are some of my big failures:

- Because i didn't expect to found a lots of pics, i did not have the names of all the creators of theses pics (There are not all from the same person). So in respect for those i forgot, i will give a general thanks to all those creator who help about thoses contents.

- My ''Tag Team'' text document may have some missing team, because i only began the process later on my work.  

So, i hope that my work will be of help, not only for you The Who, but for a lots of people too.

Finally i will give my thanks for all the contents creators that help for theses kind of ''MOD'' (In any ways possible) and a special thanks to all the creators that help about putting different pics on kyky in the topic ''Wrestler Picture Requests'' for their work. 

P.S.: I am not the creator of any of theses pics...

Without sounding like a dick, but when it comes to pics I make all of the ones that are included in my pack, that way I know what's in there and any mistakes are down to me, plus I can try and keep them to the same quality. If you have any images of workers missing, supply the original image and I'll cut them for future updates.

4 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Random question but I notice in your mod Who you'll randomly get non promotion shows like "US Independent Wrestling Event" with results etc which is pretty cool. How is this triggered in game? Or is it automatic for all games? Ive noticed it in your mod but cannot say i have in others (though most of those other mods i play are historical if that makes a difference?). 

That tends to be due to the large free agent pool that my databbase has.

On 18/03/2021 at 15:20, TheWho87 said:

Without sounding like a dick, but when it comes to pics I make all of the ones that are included in my pack, that way I know what's in there and any mistakes are down to me, plus I can try and keep them to the same quality...

I must admit that it is too bad to read this. I thought that with what i found, this could help you to save some work and time (Well, at least theses pics can be useful for me... And the others?). On the other hand, not only because it is your database (So your work), but, like you said, by doing the pics by yourself, help you to have a better control of your work.  

.. If you have any images of workers missing, supply the original image and I'll cut them for future updates.

I have 3 things to say;

1- I have a pic that i have cut (Without being in Kyky), but unfortunatly, i wasn't able to supply the original image again. Do you think the pic that i have cut (Not on Kyky, 150X150) can be a use?

Like this one:

Daisuke Kamihayashi (Referee)

https://ibb.co/mq3ZbZ7

2- Can we include ''Up to date'' workers pics or just ''Missing'' workers pics?

3- I am not in your shoes The Who. I don't know if you have a lots of stuff already (About pics workers and other stuff). I don't want to ''Overload'' your work by giving you a lots of pic..... Are you sure you are okay with that? 

On 18/03/2021 at 10:39, JohnnyNitro said:

That tends to be due to the large free agent pool that my databbase has.

That's great to know. I do like that feature too. 

Edited by CrazyJo

Aubrey Edwards was born in March 1987

Fred Yehi was born November 1993

Gino Medina should be 25 not 42. I did some research to see if there was an older Gino, but seems like this one has the wrong age. I believe he should also still be contracted to MLW

Red Velvet is black

3 hours ago, CrazyJo said:

I must admit that it is too bad to read this. I thought that with what i found, this could help you to save some work and time (Well, at least theses pics can be useful for me... And the others?). On the other hand, not only because it is your database (So your work), but, like you said, by doing the pics by yourself, help you to have a better control of your work.  

I have 3 things to say;

1- I have a pic that i have cut (Without being in Kyky), but unfortunatly, i wasn't able to supply the original image again. Do you think the pic that i have cut (Not on Kyky, 150X150) can be a use?

Like this one:

Daisuke Kamihayashi (Referee)

https://ibb.co/mq3ZbZ7

2- Can we include ''Up to date'' workers pics or just ''Missing'' workers pics?

3- I am not in your shoes The Who. I don't know if you have a lots of stuff already (About pics workers and other stuff). I don't want to ''Overload'' your work by giving you a lots of pic..... Are you sure you are okay with that?

I'm not stopping you making or releasing them, just saying it's probably unlikely they will get added to my pack, if they help you or others feel free.

4 minutes ago, KJE said:

Is Kyle Durden the same as Kyle Davis? If so, yes.

Robert King is there and was noted as their senior referee.

David Marquez wasn't asked back.

Yeah seems like the same guy, just going through their recent shows and updating the NWA roster, the following is the list to be removed

- Allysin Kay
- Ashley Vox
- Brian Hebner
- Caleb Konley
- CW Anderson
- Dave Dawson
- David Marquez
- Eddie Kingston
- James Storm
- Marti Belle
- Mike Posey
- Mr Anderson
- Ricky Morton
- Robert Gibson
- Royce Isaacs
- Scott Steiner
- Sean Mooney
- Zane Dawson

Homicide, Melina and Sal Rinauro are also on that list but on their roster page on Wikipedia are still listed, funny I only needed to add Jordan Clearwater and Austin Idol to the database.

Melina was on the last episode. I can't say for others since I don't read spoilers.

Episode 22 spoilers

Spoiler

I assume you haven't changed dispositions but Aaron Stevens has turned face in the wake of the question marks death. His partner Kratos is still heel.

Well there is another episode of Power this month, so I'll hold off for removing till after that. But so far everyone on the shows done so far are in, had to create Clearwater and Idol but their in now.

Also in regards to the next release, I tend to do a pre and post Mania update when there is a week between the first of April and Mania, but I'm currently giving some stats a tidy up and want to get that finished or as much finished as possible before release.

Edited by TheWho87

On 25/03/2021 at 01:13, TheWho87 said:

Also in regards to the next release, I tend to do a pre and post Mania update when there is a week between the first of April and Mania, but I'm currently giving some stats a tidy up and want to get that finished or as much finished as possible before release.

Just an update on this, I'm in the last 200 workers to go though, so I'll try and get a pre Mania update out within a few days.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic