The January Transfer Window - 2022

Lineker

Do you reckon Fabrizio has a special department at his company where they do the photoshops of players in the kits of teams they don't play for?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Donny is off to Everton, Martial already gone, Amad too, Greenwood for obvious reasons won't be there, and Cavani and Ronaldo keep getting injured. Fun 2nd half of the season ahead.

Ousmane Dembele is available and I hear you've got lovely tables in your physio room.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Donny is off to Everton, Martial already gone, Amad too, Greenwood for obvious reasons won't be there, and Cavani and Ronaldo keep getting injured. Fun 2nd half of the season ahead.

Fergie: "Ole... Ole listen. Get your boots on, you're needed. Call Macheda and tell him to get Chris Eagles off the building site too."

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Worst of all - Phil Jones is in talks with Bordeaux over a loan move!

I don't know what's more surprising. Weghorst wanting to go to Burnley in the shape they're in, or Wolfsburg continuing their free fall by selling their best goal scorer when they're pretty much in the relegation fight. Either way, what a signing this will be for Burnley. Weghorst having only 6 goals in 18 games this year is poor by his standards, he's been that good in Germany.

Ask a silly question since I'm completely ignorant of most footballers these days, but Burn's primarily been a full back hasn't he, just moving inside with White gone and Duffy and Dunk injured? I know he's a big lad, but he's fundamentally Paul Dummett without the glass legs.