Summer Transfer Window 2023

Lineker

47 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Any ideas on how well he might do at a lower Premier League team?

In a lower league team, he should excel, he won't be under the same pressure that comes with performing with a top tier club

• Like 1

To be honest I'm more stunned that any player (particularly a black player) would even want to play in Russia. Unless things have improved dramatically since Chris Samba was throwing bananas back into the crowd.

• Like 2

The greyscale over the armband says it all. 

Been a tremendous captain and a brilliant player and given me so many great memories. But the way this has ended has just been so grubby and sour and its been a massive PR own goal for Hendo. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

The greyscale over the armband says it all. 

Been a tremendous captain and a brilliant player and given me so many great memories. But the way this has ended has just been so grubby and sour and its been a massive PR own goal for Hendo. 

Was about to post this - it’s so obvious that they’ve greyed out the rainbow armband. Fuck that regime and fuck Henderson. Empty, empty words. 

59 minutes ago, Colly said:

*challange

I didnt even notice that on first view.

I know their Social Media team is doing this in their 2nd language with a totally ddifferent alphabet its amazing that that got released with a typo in it 🤦‍♂️