GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I found this mission VERY hard. It took me along time, as at first I was mashing the accelerator and kept spinning out at turns and running into walls and everything. Eventually though I began to learn the course and learnt where to slow down and where to spped up, and I eventually did it with quite a wide margin between me and 2nd place.

i dunno if it was a glitch , an ufo abduction or what . I was driving around driving around the airport in Los santos running from the ballas i changed my camera view so i could see behind behind(i always use the view when in car chases) anyways the next thing i know the ballas car behidn me stops for a second then it immediately gets suck in the air and disappears . it was storming so it could have been a tornado or a ufo or just a funny glitch

I was heading back to San Fierro from LS and saw a train so I figured i'd get in. I was reversing full speed back to SF but I derailed around a bend into a load of trees. Quite amusing really.

i've heard that its possible to hook other vehicles up to the tow truck ? is this true ? if so how ?

i've tried but no luck. i know you can use big trucks and hook them to trailers

You can raise and lower the hook with the right analog stick...what you need to do is lower it, back up to a car (like you would when hooking a trailer to a truck), then bring it up, raising the car off its wheels.

It's great at intersections when the light turns red.

The same guy who said he'd found the Loch Ness Monster also posted this later in the thread:

I found this on another forum.

Subject: Q: Does Big foot Exist?

Dear Consumer,

Thank you for your interest in our technical support, Unfortunately at this time we are unable to release full details about all the hidden surprises Grand Theft Auto San Andreas has to offer, however i can promise you we have hidden a bunch of easter eggs. Be on the lookout, because you are bound to find something lurking on the mountain tops, or swimming on the ocean floor. You might even see some unwelcome bodies hidden in the wheat fields. There are over 30 Easter eggs that are not discussed in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Official Strategy guide, however we will most likely post them at a later date. Thank you for your E-mail and i hope this helped solve some of your problems

Thank you,

Rob Newkirk

:lol: CSAMH.

BTW the guy who talks about polar bears shitting in the woods is either Jethro or Dwayne during the CJ missions. he's talking to Truth while you drive around.