New Albums In 2005

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Tech N9ne - Vintage Tech, Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion, Yukmouth - Million Dollar Mouthpiece, The Regime - All Out War....are the only ones in super anxious about this year, so far...oh yeah and the Bizzy Bone cd.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC/DC's releasing their 18th album (supposedly this year) Entitled "Strap It On"....

Hope it's better than "Stiff Upper Lip".

Also, isn't GnR releasing Chinese Democracy this year?

Or is that next year?

Or next decade?

Why doesn't Axl Rose just fuck off and become a recluse already? He's of no use to anyone, and hasn't been since Use Your Illusion. Girly prima donna bastard.

I remember reading that the Offspring were going to call their last album "Chinese Democracy: You Snooze You Lose", now that would have been fucking funny.

AC/DC's releasing their 18th album (supposedly this year) Entitled "Strap It On"....

Or is that next year?

Or next decade?

AC/DC's albums all sound the same. Yawn.

And "Chinese Democracy" is supposed to come out in April, but I think we'd have heard some kind of conformation about it if that was true.

Well, Ballbreaker and Stiff Upper Lip sound the same (to me). Everything before that's great (with the exception being 'Flick of the Switch'...

Tool albums come around once every 5 years or so, so I'm sure it will be good.

The Mars Volta's first one was awesome, so I'd expect the same from the new one.

and Coheed and Cambria is recording at the end of January and I heard of a Summer 05 release possibly... I ::wub:: Co+Ca

Guest Wrestling_Man

Or is that next year?

Or next decade?

AC/DC's albums all sound the same. Yawn.

And "Chinese Democracy" is supposed to come out in April, but I think we'd have heard some kind of conformation about it if that was true.

If the new Audioslave album is like the new single, I may enjoy it.

New single? New Audioslave single? I know they're recording the album but I haven't heard about a single. Their website hasn't been updated in almost a year too <_<

If the new Audioslave album is like the new single, I may enjoy it.

New single? New Audioslave single? I know they're recording the album but I haven't heard about a single. Their website hasn't been updated in almost a year too <_<

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about this either. The last single Audioslave released was either I Am the Highway or Show Me How To Live, I don't remember the order. Either way, it was two years ago.

Anyhoo, the list isn't bad despite calling 'Toxicity' System of a Down's "debut" album. Oh and of course forgetting the new album from Garbage!! That's a crime against humanity my friends.

Garbage tops my list of 2005 albums I must own. Also stoked for new stuff from NIN, Tool, Mars Volta, and if this Dre album lives up to the hype, it could be the biggest rap record ever.

And GnR fans... let it go. I've been hearing "Chinese Democracy is coming out this year" since 2000... ain't happening. And even if it does, it'll probably tank because people don't care anymore. Axl's a twat, and it just ain't Guns N Roses without Slash.

Did I mention new Garbage album this year?

Guest Terminus

Oooh I definately want the new Garbage album.

Of course Queens of the Stone Age, Disturbed, and System of a Down albums are a must have for me.

Hmm, I might have to burn the new Dre and Fitty albums, but my money shalt not be spent on rap.

I'll be looking forward to the Block Party, Mars Volta, Chemical Brothers and Beck's albums .. but none of them will compare to the greatness that is the Kings of Leon's "Aha Shake Heartbreak" that I'm listening to at the moment.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about this either. The last single Audioslave released was either I Am the Highway or Show Me How To Live, I don't remember the order. Either way, it was two years ago.

I knew Show Me How To Live was released as a single but surprisingly, I didn't know about I Am The Highway. Thats one of my favourite songs from the album too :unsure:

The new Fozzy album arrived today, and I gotta say it's damn decent. Nothing spectacular, but I really like it. It's better than their Happenstance album, and they're really coming together as a band. Jericho's vocals are really good as well.

I knew Show Me How To Live was released as a single but surprisingly, I didn't know about I Am The Highway.  Thats one of my favourite songs from the album too :unsure:

Yeah, as far as I know, it didn't get much airplay. It got released as a single not too long after Show Me How To Live when that song still had plenty of life left in it.

The new Fozzy album arrived today, and I gotta say it's damn decent. Nothing spectacular, but I really like it. It's better than their Happenstance album, and they're really coming together as a band. Jericho's vocals are really good as well.

I've always found Fozzy to be a really good band. Maybe it's the novelty of listening to Chris Jericho sing 80s style metal, or maybe I'm just that big of a Y2J mark, but I've always enjoyed them.

I've always found Fozzy to be a really good band.  Maybe it's the novelty of listening to Chris Jericho sing 80s style metal, or maybe I'm just that big of a Y2J mark, but I've always enjoyed them.

It's probably the same for me actually.

I bought the Happenstance album because I like Jericho, but didn't have high expectations which were totally wrong. Despite Happenstance being mostly covers, Fozzy did a damn good job on them

Gotta recommend All That Remains to anyone that's though of getting it.

I don't have Happenstance, but their first album is really good, but that's all covers.

Anyone heard the new Queens of the Stone Age single yet? It's fucking amazing. And in even better news, Shirley Manson will be appearing on the new QotSA album... I'm a very happy boy today.

Queens in March, Garbage in April, NIN in May... yay!

Edited by Zero

Justin Timberlake releasing a new CD? Sweet. We need another mainstream dance song like "Rock Your Body" to keep the kids on the dance floor.

New Millencolin should be good, considering I am a huge fan. Loved every release they have had... Home From Home was such an amazing CD. "Kemp" was just an awesome single, the video was stellar as well.