Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

All no where near. :( I had to browse via the main Woolies page since your link is just a bunch of garbled code. :shifty:

Since i'm here i'll mention that thanks to dubious means i've been playing a little Trading Card Card for GB recently. Thanks to it's random nature i'm not having an easy time of it. That and stuff is wrong. Water gym with Goldeen which is a grass type? Ok...

Edited by King eLLis

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a shiny Bidoof in a trade. My Pokémon > yours

I had a gold Steelix once on silver. It was awesome

I have two at the moment. Hunting a third Onix, which may just stay as Onix

I just got a shiny Bidoof in a trade. My Pokémon > yours

I had a gold Steelix once on silver. It was awesome

I have two at the moment. Hunting a third Onix, which may just stay as Onix

Well I never, I've been well and truly story-topped. I named him Goldix, which was a cool nickname.

Guest Offbeat Bareass

Now I am having a lot of trouble beating the next gym leader, my character's father.

Gah, I need to get better at this game.

OK, just got Pokemon Pearl from Argos for £24.78 at about 2 O'Clock , and currently I have just got into Ravaged Path, and I have beat Oreburgh Gym, and I have Prinplup lv.16, Shinx Lv. 8, Starly (Nicknamed JStarr) Lv 8 and Onyx Lv. 9. I actually beat Roark after my Piplup had weakened Cranidos, with my Starly that was level three at the time, it went up to level 8 after that.

I am officially useless currently playing through Emerald and got to the mirage tower but i suck at using the mach bike and cant get passed the cracked floor tiles.

Nevermind sorted it main problem was bloody sandshrews jumping out right on the last square before the cracked tiles then remembered i could go and buy repels.

Edited by Stormshadow

Shedinja can't be hurt by normal attacks.

Only problem is it can be hurt by Dark attacks. All of Norman's Pokémon carry Facade.

Facade is a Normal attack. You're probably thinking of Faint Attack, which a number of them carry anyway.

So, those with Ranch, have you had a lot of the wanted Pokémon be fossils? Me and J have had everything but Aerodactyl between us on seperate versions of Ranch, it's a fucking annoyance.

Also annoying is that J mixed records with someone who had mixed records with someone else who had smashed all my records in Jubilife, fucker, now I have to raise the stakes a shitload :(

Actually Hayley wants Chinchou, Aerodactyl and Seadra. So the fossils are done.

Gonna drop a Giratina I got off the GTS on there. :-)

Also had my first member of Club-Look-See come over

• 2 months later...

*learns to read*

Fire Red it starts with Hypnosis, but if you caught it at level 28 it's possible/probable that it overwrote Hypnosis for one of the other moves, as by level 28 it could've learned up to six moves.

Edited by oldskool

If you get a two TinyMushrooms or one BigMushroom, which are found in caves and things, or being held by wild Paras (so use Covet, or catch them and hope that they have it) and give them to a man on Two Island (which you can get to after Cinnabar) then you can trade them and make it relearn Hypnosis.