ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bluesman

I'll agree with you on Davis, she's easily the only attractive one out of the bunch. At this state in her life Sarah Jessica Parker reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld with the girl who looked ugly/hot in different kinds of light...one minute she looks good, the other makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

I understand not liking one girl every now and then, but the whole "Asia Argento is not good looking because her face is not perpendicular to the centre of the earth" is a sham.

Best quote of the thread for moi. Still haven't stopped laughing.

Shirly Manson looks like a 13 year old who just started wearing make-up...

Blasphemous toad.

Second best.

one minute she looks good, the other makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Could it be her horse face? Whenever i say her i have this urge to grab a feed bag and strap it to her face.

Don't worry, kids. He does the same with sahyder :)

dc0c887b.jpg

38. Sarah Michelle Gellar

Out of all the major teen TV stars that have broken out to film in the past 10 years, Sarah Michelle Gellar has been one of the most successful of the lot, with hit film after hit film under her filmography after her work on Buffy. The string began with I know What You Did Last Summer, and then was followed by hits like Cruel Intentions, Scooby Doo, and The Grudge. As her work continues to be successful, expect her asking price and starring roles to raise in massive numbers.

My Take: Is it weird that I'd much rather have any of the young female co-stars in her movies rather than her?

shirley02.jpg

37. Shirley Manson

Such an oddly attractive person as Shirley Manson doesn't come around too often. The lead singer of the rock band Garbage gained major notice when the band cracked the major rock scene in the last 90s, with the single "Push It". Subsequent singles like "Special" and "When I Grow Up" continued to eschew the band's popularity during the 90s era. Now after a few years, Garbage has brought a new album on to the world. Of course, that enigmatically beautiful lead singer will be front and center, like it ought to be.

My Take: Quite a unique figure, that Shirley Manson. That picture may not be the best, though...

I'm just happy Shirley made the list.

Buffy is hot, but her nose did get worse with every passing season. And yes, I realize I only acknowledge her as Buffy measure her age by seasons of the show. Honestly, has Sarah Michelle done anything worthwhile other than that show?