The Xbox 360 Unveiled~!

The Kraig

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I agree, its just a box with a controller attached, whats to be speechless about, its like going into a mobile phone shop and getting excited about the 'dummy' phone they have on display, its a piece of plastic with no insides, grrreat.

I agree, its just a box with a controller attached, whats to be speechless about, its like going into a mobile phone shop and getting excited about the 'dummy' phone they have on display, its a piece of plastic with no insides, grrreat.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Because it's different than any other console (in terms of the look)?

I 'unno, I think the silver works a lot better than the black did and I will be buying this more than likely, so any news about it makes me happy so I can get a better feel for it.

The whole console looks horrible. It's like they combined a standing PS2 with an X-Box and added some silly buttons.

The controller also looks terrible, even a SNES controller would be better than that.

I don't understand how you can call that controller horrible. It looks just like a Sidewinder, and it's MUCH better then the standard X-Box controller and miles ahead of the PS2 standards.

The tow...er, console itself just looks line alienware slimline. It's nothing revolutionary at all. And none of the features sound too striking...

I mean, as a PC Gamer, it just looks like a really cheap PC. Like a bad, even less functional laptop.

The standard S controller was fantastic, that controller looks generic. dragon was right, it looks like some cheap ass third party controller. And the system is ass ugly, but still, a step up from the original XBox.

I don't understand what the big fucking deal is with the way it looks. Its not as if it fucking matters. You put games into it, you watch the screen. At what point does the appearance of the console come into importance?

The controller looks like a modified S-Type controller. Both the S-Type and the original Xbox controller were pretty good and easy to use, I have no doubt that the new one will work just as well.

Thats pretty much all that matters to me - How it works.

Just watched the special on 360, Perfect Dark Zero looks awesome and so does most of the launch lineup, but the fact is $400-$500 CDN is way too much for a console so I'll be waiting for a price drop/bundle.

I like the idea of all controllers being wireless as long as it works good, and the detachable hard drive is cool too.

are there ANY good games on the X-Box? They're worse than Sony whoring out games that have no relevence whatsoever. Seriously, does anyone even realize that Halo single player wise sucks? You beat the game, there is no replayability really, even the multiplayer maps get boring. Go frigging buy UT 2004, you'll get a better challenge online than you will from there horrible AI.