WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

No MNM??? :crying: noooooooooooooooo!

Heh, ECW ONS arena is a great little addition. And they've actually made an effort roster wise!

I dont want to build my hopes up on this game, like I have the last few, but this might just be playable for a period of time longer than a week...

BTW, what the fuck do Rosey and MNM have to do to be included in a video game?!?

Well if it's taken this long to get La Resistance in the game...I'd guess when MNM split up and everyone forgets who they were.

I love that the ONS arena is in, that is fucking awesome. It also validates my hope that there'll be a shitload of ECW stuff for CAW. If they have the ONS arena, they MUST have Sandmans entrance >_>

The roster doesn't look that beefy, I'm sure oneo f the earlier SD! games had something like 70 wrestlers, but there's a whole bunch of new guys on the roster which makes me happy. I'm surprised at a good few of them such as Hass still being there, or Spike Dudley being there at all, but overall it looks like this might not be that bad.

Random Fact: THQ hates Rosey... How many times has he not been put in it and even worse, he's been tag team champion during a huge chunk of it's production. Who do he get instead? Michelle McCool... Riiiiggghhtttt...

I'm buying the game though. The roster is mostly okay if not a bit outdated already (three months before the game is released) and I'm happy that Charlie Haas is in despite being released. Haas rules: fact. And ECW ONS!!! *Orgasm*

Yay! Paul London!

The ONS arena is sweet, but what's the point when you don't have that many ECW guys? I will bow down at the feet of THQ if they let you brawl around the ECW arena though(which must include balcony dives).

Guest Iron Mary

Yay! Paul London!

The ONS arena is sweet, but what's the point when you don't have that many ECW guys? I will bow down at the feet of THQ if they let you brawl around the ECW arena though(which must include balcony dives).

Oh man, the entrances look awesome this year if Undertaker's is any showing. They took out the druids, which was smart because he doesn't have them at every show and the ring introductions are about 50 times better. They don't sound so forced. In SDvsRAW, did they say "The following contest is scheduled for one fall"?

The models even look and more importantly move more realisticly. This is going to be great.

EDIT: Oh my! And post match celebrations. :wub: I have yet to see Dupree, I hope he... actually looks like him this time.

Edited by Apple Shampoo

The roster doesn't look that beefy, I'm sure oneo f the earlier SD! games had something like 70 wrestlers, but there's a whole bunch of new guys on the roster which makes me happy.  I'm surprised at a good few of them such as Hass still being there, or Spike Dudley being there at all, but overall it looks like this might not be that bad.

LEGENDS

Hulk Hogan

Jim "The Anveil" Niedhart

Bret " The Hitman" Hart

Iron Sheik

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Ted Dibiase

The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Andre The Giant

Animal

Hawk

Axe

Smash

Razor Ramon

Jimmy Hart (Manager)

Ultimate Warrior

I got this from a topic at GameFAQs (shitty, I know), but apparently they got the list from a website thats only for exclusive Yukes and THQ members. Not sure how reliable it is but might aswell put it out there.

LEGENDS

Hulk Hogan

Jim "The Anveil" Niedhart

Bret " The Hitman" Hart

Iron Sheik

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Ted Dibiase

The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Andre The Giant

Animal

Hawk

Axe

Smash

Razor Ramon

Jimmy Hart (Manager)

Ultimate Warrior

I got this from a topic at GameFAQs (shitty, I know), but apparently they got the list from a website thats only for exclusive Yukes and THQ members. Not sure how reliable it is but might aswell put it out there.