Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Off the top of my head you're probably outside the transfer window, the club you're trying to sign from is outside the window or you have the maximum number of loanees already.

I've finally got my enthusiasm for the game now. I was inspired by Bigot Brigade's tale of Irish conquest so I started with Shelbourne with all of the home nation leagues active, planning to hop around them eventually. However things are going well with Shels so I plan on staying. Doing well in the league and cups and even on the verge of the UEFA Cup group stage. I made it to 3rd round of Champions League qualifiers but got smashed 5-1 on aggregate by Monaco.

Off the top of my head you're probably outside the transfer window, the club you're trying to sign from is outside the window or you have the maximum number of loanees already.

I've finally got my enthusiasm for the game now. I was inspired by Bigot Brigade's tale of Irish conquest so I started with Shelbourne with all of the home nation leagues active, planning to hop around them eventually. However things are going well with Shels so I plan on staying. Doing well in the league and cups and even on the verge of the UEFA Cup group stage. I made it to 3rd round of Champions League qualifiers but got smashed 5-1 on aggregate by Monaco.

<_< your screwed mate lol Shove nine people in defense. Use your sweeper positions and your defensive positions and leave one guy up front. Play longball, ultra defensive, counter attack, limited creative freedom. You might scrape out a draw, or even nick it.

Can't you sign free agents who were unattached before the window started? I think that's how it works in real life caus there were tons of players complaining about the window saying once they'd been released how would they get playing again if they weren't allowed to be signed.

Just completed my first season as manager of Rangers. Didn't have such a good time of it. Runners up to Celtic in the league, knocked out in the 3rd rounds of both cups and semi finals of the Euro Cup [uEFA Cup].

Kinda unrealistic this game though. Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Blackburn finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the Premiership.

German clubs dominated the European competitions. Schalke 04 win the Champion's League and Werder Bremen the UEFA Cup.

Oh well, wish me luck.

Edited by adgray 007