International Weekend

MDK

I'd like to see Bent and Horsefield up front on Wednesday. Why? They are the top scoring English strikers. Pity Horsefield isnt in the squad, eh? :P

And I think England desperately miss Gary Neville, he is so underrated it is a joke. He is by far the best English right back.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, 12th October

Int Friendly

00:00 Ukraine vs Japan

12:00 Korean Republic vs Iran

19:30 Germany vs China PR

World Cup Qualifying

15:00 Andorra vs Armenia

17:00 Albania vs Turkey

17:00 Greece vs Georgia

17:00 Kazakhstan vs Denmark

18:00 Malta vs Bulgaria

18:30 Finland vs Czech Republic

18:30 Holland vs Macedonia

18:30 Hungary vs Croatia

18:30 Sweden vs Iceland

19:15 Luxembourg vs Estonia

19:30 Austria vs N Ireland

19:30 Belarus vs Norway

19:30 Italy vs Moldova

19:30 Lithuania vs Belgium

19:30 Portugal vs Latvia

19:30 San Marino vs Spain

19:30 Serbia & Montenegro vs Bosnia

19:30 Slovakia vs Russia

19:30 Slovenia vs Scotland

19:45 England vs Poland

19:45 France vs Cyprus

19:45 Eire vs Switzerland

19:45 Wales vs Azerbaijan

No point in a new thread me thinks. Comments?

I am kinda excited about the England game. Thanks to a few injuries and Beckham's unjust red card, it's gonna be a different England side than we are used to in qualifiers. Assuming King is playing as a defensive midfielder, that should allow Lampard more licence to bomb forward where we need a link like we had when Scholes were playing. Add to the fact that Wright-Phillips will be really wanting to shine and Rooney back, I dunno, I just think it could be quite a good match from us with some players really trying to pick up a regular place.

Then again, what's the odds on a 1-0 defeat? <_<

I'm always jacked for England qualifyers. I also like to be optimistic, however, i got a bad feeling that the rumoured return of the diamond may make the game a boring 0-0/1-0 (our favour) game.

The addition of Rooney however may make the game more explosive, as long as he doesn't linger around the midfield area and helps out Owen with the dreaded long balls, then we have a chance of scoring some goals.

Also with no Beckham, i'm looking to see SWP get a game.

The performace means everything in this match, the result can go to hell as we've already qualified. And our performace is much better - this is how we shudve played on saturday, and against northen ireland. Maybe i could be rightt when i sed that Wright-Phillips would be better on the right than beckham. :P

The performace means everything in this match, the result can go to hell as we've already qualified. And our performace is much better - this is how we shudve played on saturday, and against northen ireland. Maybe i could be rightt when i sed that Wright-Phillips would be better on the right than beckham. :P

Well actually there still could be a chance that our final placing could effect our seeding at the World Cup so a win is definately wanted.

It's a damn shame our boys won't be there in Germany. They really do deserve it after all the effort they took in turning the entire country around.

This 3-0 against Slovenia is basically a big 'fuck you' to the group. We'll finish third in the group behind Norway and Italy if the scores stay like this. *sigh*

I see that Erikkson's grudge against Shaun Wright-Phillips continues. Of course, Erikkson must take SWP off before he plays too well, otherwise Sven will be forced to drop golden boy Beckham, or change the formation to make Beckham look better than anyone else? :thumbsdown: