Music you're looking forward too?

YI

I remember last year around this time somebody posted a massive list of albums which were due out the next year. I do not have the skills to do this, so if anybody can find a list of albums due to come out you will be a god amongst men.

Last year (And late 2004) was one of the best years musically in god knows how long.

CD's

Something Corporate

Muse (Potentially?)

Cigar (Potentially? Was supposadely meant to come out last year)

Break The Silence

DVD's

Strung Out

Gigs :

Death Cab For Cutie

Edited by YI-tzy McJewish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse

Kasabian

Radiohead

Hope of the States

Morrissey

The Hungry I

Pure Reason Revolution

The Dears

yourcodenameis:milo

Biffy Clyro

Should be a good year... I didn't buy many amazing albums last year, should be better this year.

Mastodon

Shadows Fall

TOOL

Lamb of God

Deftones

Drowning Pool

SOiL

Trivium

Rob Zombie

Unearth

All That Remains

Atomship

Evanesence

Lacuna Coil

Godsmack

Hatebreed

Nothingface

Stone Sour

Atreyu

And more that I can't think of at the moment, but it's sure to be another good year album-wise IMO.

CD's:

Nine Inch Nails - N/A

Tool - N/A

Dillinger Escape Plan - N/A

The Mars Volta - N/A

Portishead - N/A

Various Artists - "The Killer In You: A Tribute To Smashing Pumpkins"

Various Artists - "Black On Black: A Tribute To Black Flag"

Dimmu Borgir - "Stormblast"

Silent Civilian - "Rebirth Of The Temple"

Ministry - "Rio Grande Blood"

DVD's:

Tool - "Lateralus Tour DVD"

Dillinger Escape Plan - "Live DVD"

Gigs:

Nine Inch Nails in Memphis

Edited by Tristof27

I'm not really keeping track of who has new albums out next year, to be honest, but I'm looking forward to seeing An Albatross and HOW TO TELL YrSELF FROM A TELEVISION live in February, for sure.

I think I'm most looking forward to the Fozzy gig and the Beatallica gig I've got coming up. I've got a whole heap of other gigs as well. Including my favorite band at the moment, Trivium (x2). But Fozzy put on a great show, and Beatallica just ooze cool.

I don't really follow what albums are coming out but I'm really excited about going to see Bullet For My Valentine, Still Remains, Aiden and Hawthorne Heights on the Kerrang tour later this month.

Also looking forward to Jimmy Carr on March 25th.

I don't expect Rob Zombie to ever actually leave the music business...but I do have a feeling that his new album will be the last time he records a full length. I think he said something about having a lot of songs recorded, so he'll probably release a second full length featuring whatever doesn't make the new album, and probably a couple re-mixed versions of the songs that do.

I also think that he'll record other songs afterwards for use on Comp discs, soundtracks and the sort...as well as maybe guest appear on vocals for some other bands... but I don't expect him to actually go back into the studio to record another album after this one coming up.