Celeb Big Brother UK

Katsuya

I don't really like Preston so I'd have to chuck my vote at Barrymore or Maggot.

I've been hoping this last week that Maggot would just explode and lay out Pete and George, head-butts a flyin' and generally do the whole "the quiet ones are the ones to keep your eyes on" thing...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how a show like that can change your opinion on people when they were going in I wanted Barrymore to win as I thought he was a nice guy and was hoping for him to make a big TV comeback.

Now I would sooner any of them win it than him he is now one of my least favorite celebrities ever and I wouldn't watch anything he was on in the future

Traci in 6th, Pete in 5th and Preston in 4th announced so far, Chantelle, Michael and Maggot left. I'd like to see Maggot get it, but I reckon it'll be pretty close between all 3 of them. The top 4 were probably all pretty close, couldn't really see many people voting for Traci or Pete to be honest.

Then yes, Chantelle would be the second woman to my memory.

And if she does win Celebrety Big Brother she won't be the first non-celebrety to win a "celebrety" reality TV show either. I don't care now George Galloway and THE RODMAN~! are gone. So regarding who wins - as Dennis would say "I don't give a shit".

Damn right she's the British Paris Hilton. She's famous for no discernible reason, has no discernible talent, and people think she's attractive for some bizarre reason.