Songs That Scare The Shit Out Of You

tristy

I recently listened to It Took The Night To Believe by Sunn O))) in the dark at night while I was in bed.

The first few seconds is fucking creepy. When that loop at the beginning kicks in.. oh my fucking god. It's creepy as hell.

"Open Heart Zoo" by Martin Grech...doesn't 'scare the shit out of me', but it's really haunting and having heard that during a live performance he once broke down into tears (Don't know whether that's true or not) it's made it even more creepy. Awesome song though.

I recently listened to It Took The Night To Believe by Sunn O))) in the dark at night while I was in bed.

The first few seconds is fucking creepy. When that loop at the beginning kicks in.. oh my fucking god. It's creepy as hell.

Yeah, Sunn O))) can do that. A couple of times I've been drifting in and out of consciousness while listening to White-2 through headphones, and can be pretty scary stuff.

I'm not great with names of his stuff, but there's a couple of Aphex Twin songs that have proper weirded me out before too.

The beginning part of 'Rape This Day' by Tomahawk creeps me out big time.

'Dali' by Martin Grech scares me a bit, when in the dark, as it seems very....like your death is imminent.

The first few minutes of 'Iowa' by Slipknot weirds me out a bit too.

I'm sure there's others, but my memory fails me right now.

2 + 2 = 5 by Radiohead.

There Is Always Room On The Broom by the Liars. In fact, most of the Liars stuff scares me. They are fucked up individuals.

I am deathly afraid of "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Ha" by Napoleon XIV. I have no clue why. It just sounds like something a serial killer would blast as he stabbed people or something, and it's supposed to be funny but it's not.

Also, the first time I ever heard "M1A1" by Gorillaz was when I woke up randomly at 4am and it was playing. Not a good first time to hear that song, which I now love.

I made a slowed down version of 'Where Bluebirds Fly' by Radiohead that scares the crap out of me. The secret track on the Mars Volta's first album does too...

Pretty much the whole of Martin Grech's 'Unholy' is creepy.

And yeah, 'Come to Daddy' by Aphex Twin.

In the Hall of the Mountain King.

Creepy stuff.

They use that for as the theme song for a theme park over here called Alton Towers. Not very scary at all.

For me, no song really scares me, but I find 80's synthesized style music really eerie and also shite.

In the Hall of the Mountain King.

Creepy stuff.

They use that for as the theme song for a theme park over here called Alton Towers. Not very scary at all.

For me, no song really scares me, but I find 80's synthesized style music really eerie and also shite.