Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heat.

Put the guys you want to build up on heat, or guys you can't fit into the show since it helps build their overness. I actually fired guys like Cade and winded up with Edge, Cena and HHH all at 100 popularity, but it wasn't exactly the most kosher way of doing so >_>

Most of the time I have 3 squash matches on Heat of the people I want to push up(Masters, Flair and JBL right now) and then leave 1 or 2 openings on my main RAW if I have to.

Anyone know a place that has a list of what all the storylines are? I can't seem to find it in the game

I did it the cheap way: fire everyone but Shawn Michaels and Batista, and book them in every match, week in, week out. Took me about 30 mins of playing, and i won the game >_<

Spiceworld.

Just managed to get my ass kicked as Lashley in the Ironman challenge vs. Batista. He just countered everything, and because of his power, it hurt eventually, killed my momentum, and he won 1-0 with the Batista Bomb. 1-0 may not sound like an ass-kicking, but believe me, I was miles off victory. I tried it again, but used Lashley as a heel and won 5-0, but it didn't count. I think I probably forgot to set the right difficulty.

Easy way to make sure you get the challenge is in the list of challenges just press start on the one you want to do, it automatically does everything for you and goes straight to the match.

Mickie James vs Khali was hard until I set the AI sliders to low, especially the reversal ones. Easy as cake then

Well, I got too caught up on the new things you can do in this game and tried something I've wanted to try for a while.

I had HHH laying on a table and I hoisted up Edge. Here I was, all giddy that I'm about to put two guys through the same table. Down comes Edge and I'm all happy... until I see Edge crash through the table and HHH remain floating in the air. I was disappointed, but happy that now I can just focus on Edge and not have to worry about HHH cause he isn't going anywhere. Moments later the game froze.

That means a nice string of shows in my season gone.

Damn.

Edited by SwarLLey

I've been having a pretty hard time getting the tag belts off Kane & Big Show. Finally, after about five attempts the Hardy Boyz won them.

I've given up on the remaining challenges for the time being. Does anyone know if you can play as both people in the challenge to complete it like you could in SvR 2006?

Guest Anti-Hero

I made The Great Khali my World Heavyweight Champion solely for the purpose of trying to dethrone him with anyone below Super Heavyweight (so they can't lift him). I had a good solid hour of fun trying to beat the bastard:

Tazz - Finally wore Khali's head down to red, but the Tazmission ended up being too close to the ropes and Tazz was Brain Chopped out of contention. Lost in approximately 10 minutes.

Rey Mysterio - Usual Khali no selling, his reversals killed me and I couldn't reverse the Brain Chop. Lost in approximately 6 minutes.

Chris Benoit (1st go) - Khali reversed everything. Squashed in approximately 4 minutes.

Chris Benoit (2nd go) - Wore Khali's head and torso down to orange, whiffed on Diving Headbutt and defeated by Cocky Pin (which I gave Khali in create mode). Defeated in 8 minutes.

Shane McMahon (1st go) - Caught using steel chair by referee, DQ'd in 2 minutes.

Shane McMahon (2nd go) - Steel Cage match. I was beaten up a fair bit, but managed to store a finisher. Missed the Leap Of Faith and was knocked out long enough for Khali to climb the cage. Lasted 4 minutes.

Eddie Guerrero - Had Khali in the red and I had full momentum with a stored special. Frog Splash landed on Khali's knees, and I hadn't yet figured out it was SQUARE + L2/R2 to pull off a Possum Pin so it was nighty-night at 11 minutes.

Bret Hart - Both Khali and Bret were in the red in the torso and head. Russian Legsweep connects, Diving Elbow hits knees, reversed a ground grapple into a takedown and got the Sharpshooter. Khali tapped out at 12 minutes, and therefore Bret Hart is the baddest motherfucker alive.

Anyway, who do you guys have as your in-game champions at the moment? Mine are as follows:

World Heavyweight - Bret Hart (def The Great Khali)

WWE - John Cena (def Edge, HBK, Triple H, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton in an Elimination Chamber)

World Tag Team - Mick Foley & Edge (def Dusty Rhodes & Ric Flair in a Tornado Tag)

WWE Tag Team - Rey Mysterio & Matt Hardy (def MNM in an Elimination Tag)

Intercontinental - Shelton Benjamin (def Nitro, Carlito and Chavo in a Ladder Match)

United States - Finlay (def Lashley)

Cruiserweight - Gregory Helms (def Psicosis)

Womens - Mickie James (never defend it :P)

Million Dollar - Shane McMahon (def Dusty Rhodes in a Last Man Standing match)

Hardcore - Big Show (def Mick Foley in a Buried Alive match)

Smoking Skull - RVD (def Steve Austin in a Hardcore match)