Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after finishing the M vs N & M challenge I completed Superstar challenges and bought Mankind with the bonus cash. What do I find in Legend Challenges?

Handicap/One on Three

Dude Love vs Mick/Cactus Jack/Mankind

Fuuuuuuuuuck you.

I thought that too, but it's really easy to win by count-out :P

It's all to do with weight classes. Though I think all the moves are a suplex and an awesome neck-breaker. I'd hope there's more, but I don't think there is, from what I've tried anyhow.

I don't think it is solely to do with weight classes. I've only managed to do a neckbreaker with Kid Kash so far, but I also did a suplex with him in the same match.

Fuck!!!!! Money in the Bank is fucked with heaps of people. I just had an 88:10 match. One of my friends won. He was RVD. I was Kane. The rest were Undertaker, Shelton Benjamin, Khali & Daivari, the last two being computer, but seriously, fuck!

Awesome ending, The Case was down to like the last millimetre of stamina/sweet or whatever it is. Kane was up the top of the ladder after about 10 minutes of trying to relieve the last bit of the case. Couldn't find the Sweet Spot, got suplexed off by Daivari and Taker took out everyone else. RVD got on top of the ladder and grabbed the case, it took him a while to find the Sweet Spot, but holy shit!

That was odd, playing online and someone's selected Randy Orton. It comes to their entrance and they've changed Orton's music and entrance moves to Shane McMahon :P

Something which confused me, I was doing a 15-man Royal Rumble and I didn't think you could do UCMs over the top rope, but I tried it for fun anyway (me Lashley, cpu Lawler) and I managed to powerbomb the cpu over the top rope. I tried doing it to other people but it didn't work.

Whilst I was trying for the achievements as Kane I discovered you can do UCM's over the top when you have a stored finisher. However I like to save that for countering any attempts on knocking me out of the match. I usually end the match with an over the top rope Chokeslam if I have the finisher left when it's just me and the last guy.

Ugh, more than two people online in a match = suck. Just had a fairly awesome triple threat ladder with Zero and AD but the lag is making it unplayable. I was holding the belt for ages and the gauge didn't move at all. I was robbed I says >_>

The lag was fine in the ladder match, but for something that required precise timing (grabbing the belt), it was a fucking pain in the ass. Oh and Matt Hardy would not die in that match.

The other match was bad... not to mention Ellis kept running. <_<

Eh, it kept sticking for me every other second.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, people who quit matches just because they're being killed are also the suck.

Edited by Kaneanite