Movies that give you chills

ACCBiggz

For me two that stand out right now, as I've seen them recently, and they give me chills everytime...

The Replacements

After they win, and the music kicks it...

Little Giants

Once Hot Hands catches the ball and it cuts to his dad in the stands so pround.

There are probably a lot more, but I'd have to watch them to remember.

Ah so not scary films but films that make you well up?

I've cried in three films:

Schindler's List

when the women are put in the chamber (among other moments)

Thin Red Line

when he gets the letter from his wife saying she's left him, so he goes out to lead the enemy away from his batalion

Amelie

when she opens the door and he's there! And then the end music starts and they're on the bike and it's all happy and they're sticking out their tongues at the camera and she nestles into his back and stuff! Awwwwwwwwwww

I well up at lots of films these days. I blame getting older and being married.

Ah so not scary films but films that make you well up?

I've cried in three films:

I well up at lots of films these days. I blame getting older and being married.

And becoming a massive pussy? >_>

What's sad is I had a few movies in mind but went for the lame joke and forgot what the hell they were.

Dammit.

TGC

Requiem For A Dream. Just the fact that the lives of everyone in the movie have been ruined.

That was my choice. I watched it in bed, in the dark, on my laptop. When it finished, I had to go and do something else before I went to sleep, as I was just kinda like ".....so......". Just totally stunned me.

In ROTJ when Anakin dies. I teared up after seeing it a few weeks after ATOC.

Trinity's death in The Matrix Revolutions was pretty somber.

Trinity's death was probably the most satisfying part of the last 2 movies, and at the same time, annoying. I mean, I was overjoyed she died, cus I couldnt stand her after the first one, and annoying cus it just went on and on.

As for movies that give me chills, the ending of Shawshank is always a good one.

And who doesnt get chills at the end of The Usual Suspects?

I get chills everytime I watch that scene in American History X where the guy gets stomped, and thats all I got to say just to keep all the gritty details. Theres also the scene in Star Wars Episode III with Anakin burning and Obi Wan letting it out and finally the scene where Luke in Episode IV says the line "I'm a Jedi...like my father before me" followed by the redemption of Vader. There are plenty more films but these are the ones that came to my mind first.