The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to watch this later. My Mum is watching Shittly Come Dancing from Saturday at the moment, so I'm recording this to watch.

I heard something about Stig's African Cousin, any truth in that?

• 3 weeks later...

Clarkson in the Bugatti Veyron vs. May and Hammond's Plane/Eurostar/Bus effort, hands down.

Though the one the other week with Clarkons' boat vs. May's Car vs. Stig's public transport vs. Hammond's cycling was great fun too. "That video didn't include the part where my boat blew up and I died."

Edited by James timMAYy

Clarkson in the Bugatti Veyron vs. May and Hammond's Plane/Eurostar/Bus effort, hands down.

Though the one the other week with Clarkons' boat vs. May's Car vs. Stig's public transport vs. Hammond's cycling was great fun too. "That video didn't include the part where my boat blew up and I died."

I knew i forgot 1 race that was better.

I've just finished watching that on Youtube again. It's a fantastic race with a bit of Amazing Race-esque editing at the end (its obvious Clarkson got to the tower ages before Hamster and May despite how it looked). I'm pretty sure they did another good one that Clarkson won again but I can't remember what it was...

I'm pretty sure they did another good one that Clarkson won again but I can't remember what it was...

Clarkson wins all of them (if he's in a car - the boat race down the Thames is therefore invalid :shifty:) so that really fails to narrow anything down.

I quite like the race to Norway in an SLK (?) against Hammond and May in the cruise liner. Clarkson keeping himself awake with a CD of Mrs. Thatcher's greatest speeches. >_>

Edited by stokeriño