Transfer Talk

Steeb

As long as his knees stay on Bellamy would be a star there. Just hate to see him leave to a club I hate, but, can't exactly have a go at him for wanting CL football and with a team he says he supported as a kid.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Ivory Coast midfielder Didier Zokora claims to have sealed a move to Tottenham Hotspur from French side St Etienne.

The 25-year-old has been a target for several sides in England, even before he impressed for the Elephants in the World Cup finals in Germany.

Zokora told The News of the World: "It's done. I am a Tottenham player now. The two clubs have reached an agreement and I can't wait.

"In my mind I'm already a Tottenham player. I've not spoken to anyone from the club as my agent has conducted all the talks, but I am happy.

"Tottenham were the ones who made it concrete and from the moment I knew I would be a first-team regular, I didn't think twice.

"I chose Tottenham because they are going places and I was assured I would get plenty of chances to show what I can do.

"Tottenham proved to me that they are improving as a team and have the ambition to go much higher."

Another midfielder....

Zokora had an excellent World Cup IMO, he was by far the standout player in that midfield for me, much more than Essien. Mostly because we already knew that Essien was excellent, but Zokora was something of an unknown quantity and really opened a lot of people's eyes. That's one solid midfield line-up we've got now, especially if we can secure Downing/somebody on the left.

The prospect of Lennon, Carrick, Zokora, and somebody-with-a-good-left-foot across the middle of the park next season is frankly an awesome one.

Zokora had an excellent World Cup IMO, he was by far the standout player in that midfield for me, much more than Essien. Mostly because we already knew that Essien was excellent, but Zokora was something of an unknown quantity and really opened a lot of people's eyes.

Zokora had an excellent World Cup IMO, he was by far the standout player in that midfield for me, much more than Essien. Mostly because we already knew that Essien was excellent, but Zokora was something of an unknown quantity and really opened a lot of people's eyes.

Essien is Ghanian, Zokora is Ivorian.

Guest dez10dez

Doesn't Appiah play in Turkey now? I'm sure it's Fenerbache.

He does, I think RK is just confused because Juve were linked with him over the past year.

I personally think Muntari was more impressive, he'd make a good buy for Man Utd or Arsenal.

Fuck Real Madrid.

Madrid move interests Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas' agent has confirmed the Arsenal midfielder is interested in joining Real Madrid.

Ramon Calderon, who was elected as Madrid's new president last weekend, has made signing the Spain international one of his top priorities, but is yet to speak to Arsenal about the 19-year-old's availability.

Fabregas' representative, Joseba Diaz, told Marca: "We had meetings prior to the elections and there would be no problems on our part, but now they (Madrid) have to go to Arsenal to see what they say.

"We have always expressed our gratitude to Arsenal. I don't think we would ever stab Arsenal in the back and whatever must happen, will happen.

"I don't think Arsenal are a club who wants to let the player go for all the gold in the world."

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is likely to do everything possible to hang on to Fabregas, who made the central midfield role left vacant by Patrick Vieira's move to Juventus his own last season.

Fuck Real Madrid.

Cesc Fabregas' agent has confirmed the Arsenal midfielder is interested in joining Real Madrid.

Ramon Calderon, who was elected as Madrid's new president last weekend, has made signing the Spain international one of his top priorities, but is yet to speak to Arsenal about the 19-year-old's availability.

Fabregas' representative, Joseba Diaz, told Marca: "We had meetings prior to the elections and there would be no problems on our part, but now they (Madrid) have to go to Arsenal to see what they say.

"We have always expressed our gratitude to Arsenal. I don't think we would ever stab Arsenal in the back and whatever must happen, will happen.

"I don't think Arsenal are a club who wants to let the player go for all the gold in the world."

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is likely to do everything possible to hang on to Fabregas, who made the central midfield role left vacant by Patrick Vieira's move to Juventus his own last season.

His agent also sounds like a retard.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Fuck Real Madrid.

Fuck Real Madrid.

Sounds like tapping up to me <_<

I don't know if it'd technically be tapping up because they guy (at that time) wasn't the president of Real, so, I dunno.

Don't see Fabregas leaving personally.