Champions League Final

Evafreak

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed out of here so I wouldn't be affected by your opinions, but I'm sure the horrible refereeing has been brought up. I literally lost count of the wrong decisions. Offsides not called, awful tackles ignored, relatively lame tackles booked for, hardly EVER playing advantage (I can't even recall a single occasion), not being able to differentiate between blatant dives and slips/late tackles.

It's one of the worst refereed matches I think I have ever seen. And I'm Scottish, and am in no way lenient to Arsenal. The red card was deserved had Barca not scored (it was almost as if Barca exchanged their goal for a red card) and Eboue is a diving bastard. I don't think I've ever seen a poofier black person, except maybe Didier Drogba.

But still, lots of respect for Arsenal for making an extremely exciting game despite having the one man less.

I can see this ref getting the Frisk treatment.

How can anyone say that it wasn't a sending off?

He fouled him before they scored, he blown without knowing the ball was to run through for them to score, hence it was a GOOD decision.

And Andy Gray is the most bias cunt ever.