Download Festival

fourstarfizzle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not. Which is annoying me, because I didn't buy a ticket when I could've afforded it, thinking it would be a load of generic metal as usual, only to havbe Tool, SYL, Opeth and Ginger & The Sonic Circus announced.

I'm now multiple kinds of jealous.

Not going but desperately wish I was, if only to see Dragonforce and Alter Bridge, not to mention Metallica and GnR. I do have a couple of friends who are going though and I'll make sure I get my ticket for next year if the line up is good.

The only ones I'm really looking forward to are the ones below, but I've got a feeling a load of em will clash:

TOOL

Deftones

SYL

Arch Enemy

In Flames

Dragonforce

Hatebreed

Dredg

Devil Driver

Billy Talent

Soilwork

From First To Last

My Awesome Compilation

Reuben

This Is Menace

Lordi

Darkest Hour

I'm not going, as I'm still at Uni, but I'd see (and recomend seeing) - Tool, Deftones, Sevendust, Engerica, Enter Shikari, Alice in Chains, Henry Rollins, Sikth, Johnny Truant, Reuben, This is Menace, Exit Ten, In Flames, 36 Crazyfists, Sickofitall, Skindred and Mendeed.

Phew.

How the bloody hell did you get a weekend camping ticket this late? They sld out weeks ago, I was supposed to get one, but my dad took too long sorting it out (it's my 21st birthday present), so now I just have the weekend ticket and he doesn't understand why I'm annoyed I can't camp :(

Some dude I know can't go so I bought his. I thought "fuck it, may aswell go for my birthday". So I expect free birthday drink(s) Summers :P

Drags, you should try and look for a keeping camping ticket on ebay, I know the max they're going for is £100, but wait a few days and the prices should drop just to flog em. Or worst come to worst, people usually sell em at the event to get rid of em.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

How the bloody hell did you get a weekend camping ticket this late? They sld out weeks ago, I was supposed to get one, but my dad took too long sorting it out (it's my 21st birthday present), so now I just have the weekend ticket and he doesn't understand why I'm annoyed I can't camp :(

Like FSF said, keep checking around. You'll surely find one somewhere.

Some dude I know can't go so I bought his. I thought "fuck it, may aswell go for my birthday". So I expect free birthday drink(s) Summers :P

Drags, you should try and look for a keeping camping ticket on ebay, I know the max they're going for is £100, but wait a few days and the prices should drop just to flog em. Or worst come to worst, people usually sell em at the event to get rid of em.

I'm taking shit loads of vodka this year, and it's my Birthday on the Monday (was Sunday last year). :)

My birthdays the 8th, so i'll spend the majority of it in a queue or looking for a good camping spot (Y)

I've never really understood people saying that they won't go to a gig because too many good bands are playing.

Gods of Metal this year for example. The lineup was fucking immense, and it was fairly cheap (despite having to get to Italy for the gig <_<) and yet people I knew said that they weren't going because it's just too much. I dunno about you guys buy I'd love to sit and watch Guns N' Roses followed by Korn followed by Dragonforce followed by Stratovarius followed by Sonata Actica etc.