World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest Koupa Troopa

I had a house league game go down to 4 vs 5 due to dehydration. But we were troopers so I made some good runs and popped a goal in. Running from the goal is fun. :P

So what do you think the final score is going to be.

Sorry don't care about the score, Italy is going to win so how many men will be left? I think it'll be Keller vs Buffon.

There was a game in the lower leagues of England that was abandoned a couple of years ago because so many players got sent off.

I think it was six or seven players on a team to get the decision, and the game was something like 7 against 8.

Sheff Utd vs someone I forget. They had a few sent off but then got a few injuries too so that screwed them over.

Was it West Brom?

Edited by King Lordi

Guest Koupa Troopa

...They took Convey off?

"Hi, My name is Bruce Arenas."

"Oh hi Bruce."

"So Mr. Lippi, I'm going to take Convey off and rely on your team to get another red so we can attack again. K?"

"Get the fuck out of my house."

ok guys...I'm an americn who, admittedly, knows little about soccer. But I'v been watching the World Cup and have found it to be kind of interesting. Just a small question though..why do the goalkeepers wear a different color then the rest of the team?

Oooh, handball. Naughty Nesta. Dempsey will have to rap about it later :shifty:

It was purely accidental.

Beasley coming on is a good sub. He's got some pace and Nesta can elbow him in the eye.

Lint, The keepers wear different colors so they don't easy blend in because they can only touch the ball.