Favorite Comidian

Hellfire

Whos your favorite comedian? I just wanted to know who is everyones personal favorite. I like Dane Cook, Steven Lynch, Chris Rock and Dave Cheppelle

Frank Skinner. Dunno why, but it always cracks me up seeing a short ugly bald man dance in his underpants.

:shifty:

The team of Ian Hislop and Paul Merton are great as well. Billy Connely is one of the funniest guys I've ever saw, standup.

Edited by Kaneanite

Sam Kinison will always be my top comedian, his content and screaming will always put me in stitches. I also like the work of Richard Pryor, George Carlin (surprised that I didn't see his name mentioned), and to a lesser extent I also like Andrew "Dice" Clay. The Diceman can be very funny, however his act grew very stale, and he didn't continue pushing out funny material.

Norm MacDonald:

NORM: I just want to make it clear about that cock thing. [Laughter.] I was just saying, if I ever was gay, if they, like, suddenly made it mandatory or something, then I would choose the smallest cock. [Laughter.] And I would like a guy who came fast. [Laughter.] I thought the subject was cocks! [Laughter.]

DENNIS: No, cocks is next week!