Pick me teams from around the country!

hugobomb

Basically I want to follow a side in each of the home nations, so that's England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. For England I already have Birmingham City, so an exicting season in the championship to look forward to. But I still need teams from Scotland Wales and N.Ireland.

Help me please!

In terms of N.Ireland, I'd go for Linfield, but I'm biased >_>

Here's your Premier Division choices (don't bother with anything lower :P):

Linfield (won all 4 domestic trophies last season)

Glentoran (Linfield's rival; awful 05/06 season, but quietly rebuilding)

Portadown (Third biggest team, but pretty weak overall)

Dungannon Swifts (Small team that's been gaining momentum)

Cliftonville (One of only two all-Catholic support teams in the league and hate Linfield. They're not bad)

Ballymena United (Kinda average. They sign ex-Linfield and Glentoran guys all the time)

Lisburn Distillery (My local team, but originally from Belfast, so whatever <_<. They're alright)

Crusaders (Won the 1st Division last year. Used to be one of the big guns, but they're not so great now. Still, great last season)

Donegal Celtic (Won the play-offs to come up last year for the first time. The second all-Catholic support team. Hates Linfield.

Glenavon (Used to be a big team, but frankly rather shit now)

Armagh City (Smallest team in the league, but not a bad side)

Limavady United (Average side, average players, average league finish)

Loughgall (Have the best accents ever)

Newry City (Decent team, loads of ambition; signed Roy Coyle as manager, who's won more trophies than anyone else in N.Ireland)

Larne (Kind of a meh team)

Coleraine (Almost went bankrupt, but they're okay now. An okay team)

And if you decide you have to support a First Division team, go for Institute. They rock.

I wasted way too much time on this :(

Edited by Mr. Star Wars

Go for Hearts, I'm a Hearts fan simply because everyone was like "Oh yeah Celtic/Rangers" *splurge* So why not break the mould?

For Northern Ireland I'm a Linfield fan because Bigal likes them, and he likes Sunderland. ¬_¬

Go for Hearts for Scotland. Nice to see them beat off Rangers, good to see if they can stay in the top 2 next season.

Spoiler: they won't. :)

I agree with Hearts for Scotland too. See if they can break the monopoly.

...you want them to break themselves? :blink:

Firstly, wouldn't be surprised to see Hearts finish ahead of Rangers, since Rangers are....well, shit.

And secondly, Hearts aren't exactly part of the two team monopoly of the SPL that has existed over the past years.

Go for Hearts for Scotland. Nice to see them beat off Rangers, good to see if they can stay in the top 2 next season.

Spoiler: they won't. :)

I agree with Hearts for Scotland too. See if they can break the monopoly.

...you want them to break themselves? :blink:

Edited by The Kraig