Kaladze--------------- Hleb

------------------------------

------------Pirlo-------------

-------Stam--Nesta---------

-------------------------------

------------Cech-------------

Petr Cech in goal of course.

Stam and Nesta as the back 2 ¬_¬. Closing down never (ever, ever, ever for the love of God), ultra defensive. Never go up for any type of set piece. Ever. Defend deeper than the Atlantic. Man marking off. Very off. Loooong passing.

Pirlo in the DM position. Closing down always, hard tackling.

Kaladze (ran out of money ¬_¬) and Hleb as wing backs. Defensive but with forward runs and run with ball often.

Messi and Kaka as AMCs. Attacking, free role, long shots and through balls often, but with back arrows to make them defend a bit when we lose the ball.

Henry as what FM would call an FL, Mutu as an FR, Gilardino as a ST. Crossing often for the wingers, Gilardino as a target man to head. All with back arrows as above.

Uber defensive, uber quick temp with direct passing. Counter attacking on.

My guess is it would fail embarrasingly, because the back two would ignore my instructions and defend the half way line, then think "oh shit, I'm like, 35 years old and I can't keep up with Ronaldinho" as he whizzes past ¬_¬.

But in PES it works a treat.

Edited by Farmer Reil

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try it.

Start a game with Chslea ¬_¬

I tried my own PES 3-5-2 formation with Chelsea on the demo. It worked.

Quite frankly I don't think trying with Chelsea proves anything, you could play Cech up front and probably still win.

I wonder how my PES team would do in FM :P

----------Gilardino----------

--Henry--------------Mutu--

---------Messi-Kaka--------

Kaladze--------------- Hleb

------------Pirlo-------------

-------Stam--Nesta---------

-------------------------------

------------Cech-------------

Petr Cech in goal of course.

Stam and Nesta as the back 2 ¬_¬. Closing down never (ever, ever, ever for the love of God), ultra defensive. Never go up for any type of set piece. Ever. Defend deeper than the Atlantic. Man marking off. Very off. Loooong passing.

Pirlo in the DM position. Closing down always, hard tackling.

Kaladze (ran out of money ¬_¬) and Hleb as wing backs. Defensive but with forward runs and run with ball often.

Messi and Kaka as AMCs. Attacking, free role, long shots and through balls often, but with back arrows to make them defend a bit when we lose the ball.

Henry as what FM would call an FL, Mutu as an FR, Gilardino as a ST. Crossing often for the wingers, Gilardino as a target man to head. All with back arrows as above.

Uber defensive, uber quick temp with direct passing. Counter attacking on.

My guess is it would fail embarrasingly, because the back two would ignore my instructions and defend the half way line, then think "oh shit, I'm like, 35 years old and I can't keep up with Ronaldinho" as he whizzes past ¬_¬.

But in PES it works a treat.

Fuck. What a weird season.

After doing great last year we managed to secure a place in the Uefa Cup. I wanted to get to the Quarters. We were put out of the Carling Cup by Chelsea in the 4th round, and put out of the FA Cup by Liverpool in the 3rd round. We managed to get to the Semi-Finals of the Uefa Cup putting out Valencia in the Quarters by 4 goals to 2.

We drew Newcastle in the semi-finals. We won the first leg, but they put us out at St. James' Park. They were beat 2-0 in the final by Roma.

Basically there was this fight for the Premiership between us (Reading), Arsenal and Chelsea. We were top of the league for about 10 league games earlier on. It came down to the last three games, with Arsenal having to play SEVEN games, surely the league title was going to the Emirates for the second season in a row?

Arsenal managed to balls it all up. They beat us 1-0, and we were out of the race, so it was down to Chelsea and Arsenal, and it would go down to the final game of the season. Arsenal needed a win to secure the title, it didn't matter if Chelsea won or not. Chelsea beat Watford 2-0, and Arsenal drew at home to Wigan, meaning they had lost the league title to Chelsea on the final game of the season.

In other drama; Tottenham were surprisingly in a relegation battle with Leeds. They had to play each other in the final game of the season, the winner was safe, the loser was in the Championship. This was the final relegation spot. At half time it looked like Tottenham were waving goodbye to the Premiership, and I was gearing up to raid their squad. An 89th minute Robbie Keane header saved Tottenham from the Championship.

And yeah, Michael Owen is back to his best with 30 goals in all competitions this season. Nicolas Anelka scored 30 goals in the Premiership and managed to clearly take the top goal scorer of the season. Nice buy for Newcastle.

Edited by Lost Soul

How many feeder clubs does everyone have?

I have loads now I have got -

Le Harve, Falkirk, Wrexham - where I send young guys

Lokeren - Get round work permits

First Options - Ashantigold (Ghana) Sao Caetano (Brazil) Kaizer Chiefs (South Africa)

Financial Benefits - DC United and Shandong (China)

They have been fairly helpful as I have got feeder teams in different leagues as I send the worst to Wrexham and the better ones to Lokeren and Falkirk (as they are in spl). D.C United has been useful as it meant I got Adu quite cheap, have yet to use the feeder clubs in Ghana, South Africa and Brazil waiting for some quality youngsters to come through.

Guest muddatrucker

I have a couple, a brazilian, a belgian, a scottish and a swedish. Just send random youngsters there who won't make it, rather than rotting in my reserves at least they can play at some level and they might even come good.

Had a weird season just gone, I'd previously won pretty much everything the first 2 seasons and then my game plan fell apart, lost loads, couldn't score, had to develop a new formation that grinded out a win or two before being able to revert back to my preferred original formation.

Managed to pull the team back to 2nd in the league on the last game, the board weren't happy but it made for a fun season, Juve keep on stealing my coaches, fuck them.

My team doesn't need many if any changes, I'm buying backup players really, who'll never play but they're there just incase. Take for instance I brought back Sylvinho last season as backup to Clichy, his stats were still good and he had an average rating of 7.10, signed him as a coach now though so I need a new veteran fullback.

Hey Guys. Im playing with Arsenal and Im have had a really good Premiership run. I went 29 games undefeated before a freaky Westham team took me out.

The problem I'm having is with other competitions like Champs league and Euro Cup and such.

Do all teams play like gods in these tournis?

Heres my team

----Van Persie/Walcott--------------Henry----------

----------------------------Baptista-------------------

---Lunjberg---------------Fabregas-------------Hleb

---------------------------------------------------------

----Gallas-----------Toure-----Maduro---------Sun Jihai

---------------------------Lehmann---------------------

What do you think?

I would get a better Right back take a look at Rafinha, Dani Alves, Vanden Borre, Micah Richards or Edilson

My fourth season with Liverpool saw me start with a penalty win in Charity Shield against Man Utd and winning the Euro Super Cup after a 3-2 win against Ajax. Have got Man Utd in 4th round of League Cup and am sitting 8th in league but have 2 games in hand which could put me up to 2nd if I win both.

Close season had a big sale as alot of players were unhappy at not getting enough games or wanted a new challenge (damn you Sissoko)

anyway out went - Sissoko £12.5M Valencia, Luizao £3.7M Charlton, Agger £17.5M AC Milan, Raul Garcia £12.5M AC Milan, Crouch £4M Rangers and Fabio Aurellio £5M Valencia

I spent £96M most of it on Kaka who came in for £47M from AC Milan, Srna came in £3.7M as a back up full back since Aurello, Pirlo as Sissoko's replacement coming in for £18.25M, replacing Agger at the back is Ramos who came in for £20M and the last signing was Daniel Sturridge for £6.75M as a hot prospect.

My line up is now

Reina/Carson

Richards/Vanden Borre Kompany/Carragher Ramos/Araujo Baines/Srna

Gerrard/Cardenas Pirlo/Gago Kaka/Aguero Gonzalez/Garcia

Klose/Owen Tevez/Kuyt

Edited by Ravey

Guest muddatrucker

Yeah I agree, although during my hard period I did decide to sign Sergio Aguero for £49million as a new striker just because none of my others could score (He'd signed for Barca for 10 million cheaper but I just met his minimual release clause out of frustration.

Basically I don't like having brilliant backup players because I either ruin their careers as far as development goes, they get pissed off, or I feel like I have to rotate.

Guy Demel has to be the most upity cunt I have ever seen, he just signed for Boro and before even playing a game he's put in a transfer request, the only people to bid have bid about a million less than boro paid, gutting.

About half way through fourth season and have won the three meaningless trophies involved in so far - Charity Shield, Euro Super Cup and World Club Championship. I am sitting in 6th place 6 points behind Arsenal but I have 4 games in hand due to these competitions. I am into the semi finals of League Cup after a 1-0 win away to Arsenal thanks to Klose, have knocked out them and Man Utd now and means I have Portsmouth in semis who are now a Championship side, if I progress which I should I will meet Reading or Villa in final. In FA Cup 3rd round I have Blackburn away and have been drawn out against Bayern Munich as I look to defned my Champions League. Could still be on for quadruple but no doubt something will go wrong very soon.

I like to have three top top strikers and the fourth is a youngster, someone who I'm bringing through to become a good goalscorer. Unfortunately at Spurs at the moment I have six strikers after signing Acuna (who's a goalscoring genius) and selling Mido. Keane, Acuna, Berbatov, Defoe, Barnard, Jonny Dixon (who I buy every version of the game cos he's only 35k and he's still young).

However I have this thing about keeping a British/Irish spine to my squad and team which prevents me from buying flash foreigners all the time and instead going for young Brits. So while I HAVE brought in Benayoun, Alex and Acuna, I tend to look for the more expensive English talent like Etherington.

My current team is:

Robinson...Ifil, two from Davenport, Dawson, King, Worley and then either Gardner or Lee on the left.....Lennon down right, Tainio or Huddlestone defensive midfield, Etherington, Benayoun, O'Hara, Ziegler or Halfredsson down the left and Alex, Benayoun or Keane attacking mid. Up front is at the moment Acuna and Berbatov.

Berbs and Keane have served me well over two seasons but Defoe's not done too much. However I recently turned down a £18m offer from Chelsea who earlier brought Jenas for £16.5m...RESULT!

I'm desperately trying to be rid of Defendi, Ghaly and Assou-Ekotto. Zokora only plays when required.

Am in March 2010 now am sitting top of Premiership with four games in hand, I beat Villa in League Cup final 4-2 to win the trophy for a third time, have got to face Real Madrid in quarter finals of Champs League after knocking out Bayern Munich 5-2 on aggregate and face Aston Villa in FA Cup Semi Final and if I win i'll get either Chelsea or Portsmouth.

I am also England manager and qualified top of my group playing ten games winning 9 and drawing 1. I have been drawn out in Group B with Sweden, Paraguay and Australia