Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bohmains, Plymouth, Livorno and now Roma!

I may have annoyed the Livnoro..well you name it they seemd pissed off at me for saying I wanted the Roma job and then I quit and got the Roma job. Oh well I had a €250,000 but Roma gave me €125 mil for which I buy brilliance.

I forget where I was last at but anyway, I won the title at Villa again but got pissed off at losing in the semis of the Champions League and the FA Cup final so when the Rangers job popped up I went there.

It was then I began to fully behold just how my Aston Villa youths were subsidising the Scottish league. I had a fair few myself but I seemed to be playing against one every week. I lost the League Cup final there though and this caused more frustration, this led to me leaving for Man Yoo which became availible like the day after.

They were 9th or something when I joined and I was told to avoid relegation. Easily done. I even got to finish the FA cup run which Steve Bruce had started which including beating Villa 1-0 in the semis before beating Newcastle in the final. Rangers went on to win their league for which I am claiming partial credit. :shifty: I beat Villa again in the Community Shield and then went and splashed 40m on this Italian striker because i'm a sucker for spending cash.

All this came unstuck though in the UEFA Cup First Round, the first leg at Old Trafford I lost 1-0 to MALLLLLLLMO after their scored with one of their only shots whilst I failed to score with my 20 something. Fuckers.

Oh, one more thing, in that 2nd title season at Villa, West Ham or someone were bottom at Christmas and their manager pulled a miracle out of his ass to keep them up on the last day of the season. Then he was promptly fired. It was awesome.

Edited by King A-List

suckit.png

Basically, before this game the group was:

CSKA Moscow - 10pts

Panathanaikos - 7pts

Nantes (me) - 6pts (ahead on goal difference)

Man United - 6pts

Man United beat CSKA 3-1, but I somehow managed to win easily with 9 men. Fucking annoying that was. Cahill sent off so early, and his replacement (El-Mourabet) sent off before 40 mins. I thought I was bound to lose, or maybe draw. Then one of theirs was sent off and we raped them. So I just qualified for the next stage with CSKA...poor Man United. They have -1 GD and I have +6, but we both have 9 points. ^_^

DRAMA AT THE BRIDGE~!

chelsea-v-everton.jpg?t=1176475016

Best part about it? Our equaliser was clearly offiside, but having been screwed out of the FA Cup against Chelsea in almost exactly the same way it was awesome.

I'm looking to make it three Champions League trophies in a row, and the finals a repeat of last year's final against Atlético Madrid (which we won 2-1).

I'm one win away from retaining the Premiership as well, with United 7 points behind us with a game in hand (we've played 36 games).

I'll probably be off to Milan at the end of the season, so come on the double.

I got to first division with 2 games to go! The imbeciles that had a chance to catch me drew with the worst team in the stage, so we got 1st place. Also, since my ex-star striker was retiring at 40, I decided to put him on my last 2 games to see if he could get a goal or something.

The idiot screws up 3 HUGE chances, and we tie BOTH games 1-1, and we should have won them easily. At least his retiring...

Anyway, I hope my awesomeness with transfers keeps up. I've sold 2 players(1 leaves on the next trasfer window) for over 50k each and I got 20% and 30% of the next sale. At the moment, I've bought 10 players for around 25k, and am getting 6 more fore around 20k more, including a future star keeper that I'll just sell when he gets better since my current Brazilian one kicks his ass.

Also, Union Española, who are 3rd in real life, were relegated. They'll steal any chance the teams had from winning 1st division.

As a side note, Iberia, who were promoted to 2nd division last season, only got 9 points in all 28 games they played. And they got 3 of those from me.