Nintendo Wii

Benji

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What painting is that? It doesn't look at all famous.

Anyway, Engadget article the other day said Wii's were going on UK eBay for like £500 so if he got anywhere close to that he'd be doing well.

Looks like over 3 million of the controllers are being recalled because of the problems with the wrist straps. :ohwell:

Apparantly people are already complaining of sports related injuries cos of the Wii. It's not surprising really, if you're not in any way athletic and then start boxing, or playing tennis, or golf or whatever on the Wii then of course you're gonna get repetitive strain or tennis elbow or something...

On a positive note, the orchestra conductor game looks cool...

Well, i cancelled my Wii order because gameplay were taking too long to ship it even though it was originally promised for release. I was just gonna wait but i was told it may not arrive till after Christmas. Anyway, i bought a 360 instead and honestly say it's the best decision i could have made.

I don't live with anything siblings, and basically 4 of my friends has a Wii of thier own and i played it for the first time today and it's really not my thing. It's fun with a group of people yes, and i can imagine drinking with my buddies and playing it before a night out, but i now really can't imagine myself standing in my room on my own swinging this thing about and enjoying it, even with Zelda (my favourite game series of all time.)

Saying that i'll probablly change my mind and buy it at some point knowing me, but the 360 offers a far better single player experience for me, and also hopefully ill enjoy the multiplayer when i buy a few extra pads and get xbox live set up.

Apparantly people are already complaining of sports related injuries cos of the Wii. It's not surprising really, if you're not in any way athletic and then start boxing, or playing tennis, or golf or whatever on the Wii then of course you're gonna get repetitive strain or tennis elbow or something...

On a positive note, the orchestra conductor game looks cool...

Edited by IAceI