The Sports Betting thread

Liam

I got an email yesterday from Bet Butler (Derek Llambias' betting company, I signed up for a free bet which they hadn't properly stated was a matched free bet, so never used them) advertising odds on Naymar for first goalscorer as a headline offer. Con artists.

Just stuck a quid on Cameroon 2-0 by half time, doubtful but thought I'd throw it on. Wanted Hernandez as the last goal scorer but can't seem to find that on Bet365.

Van Persie to score at anytime and 1-1 against Spain - 20/1

Vidal first scorer against Australia - 7/1

Holland/Spain draw and Chile to win - 4/1

Last goalscorer is sometimes under the same tab as first goalscorer. I don't use 365 so I can't say if it is but worth a look.

Yeah I had a look but for some reason they won't let you bet on players who are on the bench, the only available options for any type of goal scorer now the games under way are the one's currently on the field, unless I'm blindly missing something. Seems a bit shit but ah well, watch him score the winner now :crying:

I'm gonna go in for an accumulator next I think.

Spain vs Netherlands

Chile vs Australia

Colombia vs Greece

Uruguay vs Costa Rica

England vs Italy

Ivory Coast vs Japan

The website calculator tells me that should turn £1 into £100. Can already see how it'll go though; I'll get the first 5 right, go to bed, then wake up and find Japan have fucked it up for me.

A nice £105 won off the Colombia/Greece game. Had £25 on Colombia win and over 2.5 goals at 16/5. Thinking of having the same bet in the next game but for Uruguay.

Lost every bet yesterday and today is going the same way. Had a few Acca's (one's still alive) and Cavani to score at anytime and 2-0, which has already lost.

Chiellini first scorer - 28/1

Gervinho to score anytime and Japan to win 2-1 - 35/1

Okazaki to score anytime and 2-2 draw - 25/1

At the rate I'm going so far I might as well just throw the money down the drain.

Lost every bet yesterday and today is going the same way. Had a few Acca's (one's still alive) and Cavani to score at anytime and 2-0, which has already lost.

At the rate I'm going so far I might as well just throw the money down the drain.

:lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

£2 bet that could resolve in winnings of £593 with

Italy beatin Engerland

Ivory Coast beating Japan.

Ecuador to hopefully beat Switzerland

France to beat Honduras

Germany to beat Portugal

and the Argies to beat Bosnia.

Along with Nigeria beating Iran and Belgium beating Algeria.