What music are you listening to?

Benji

I fucking love Madness. One of the first bands I ever got really into when I was a nipper, this along with Night Boat to Cairo is just amazing. Just love the sax, I love that Suggs sings in the same accent as me, it's just cracking. 

• Like 2

On 05/08/2016 at 21:17, MDK said:

I fucking love Madness. One of the first bands I ever got really into when I was a nipper, this along with Night Boat to Cairo is just amazing. Just love the sax, I love that Suggs sings in the same accent as me, it's just cracking. 

This is the primary reason I enjoy listening to the Arctic Monkeys, and perhaps also Reverend & the Makers.

Also, my dad got me into Madness when I was a kid. They're ace, always have been. They play Donny Racecourse a lot but I never go, for whatever reason.

Also also, chalk me up to the "fuck everyone else's opinion, Phil Collins is great" crew too.

• Like 1

Bad Omens sound very much like Bring Me the Horizon circa 'Sempiternal' which was one of my favourite albums (I didn't like their stuff prior to that and certainly don't like their lame new album) so this fills a gap for me nicely.