Grindhouse Trailer

Ananas

Pardon the pun, but I hope Tom Savini has a meaty part. (ie, he lives AT LEAST 3\4 of the way through the movie before getting killed) He does badass gore effects, but he is also a damn good actor.

The chick with the machine gun leg had me laughing.

Edited by GhostMachine

This is just awesome. AWESOME TO THE MAX.

Where has that Machete guy acted before, BTW? He was in The Devil's Rejects alongside DDP, wasn't he?

EDIT: Apparently, "Machete" is just a fake trailer that will be featured in the movie. "Planet Terror" is the zombie flick with Rodriquez in the helm, so this trailer doesn't showcase Tarantino's "Death Proof" just yet.

Edited by Bushmeister

Yeah. That's Danny Trejo. He's also been in Desperado, Heat, GTA: Vice City, From Dusk Til Dawn and Once Upon A Time In Mexico.

You don't get much more badass than him.

Edited by The Z-Man

• 4 weeks later...

Having only just seen a trailer for this.. Kurt Russell, Eli Roth, Naveen Andrews, Tom Savini & Danny Trejo being in this alone means I'd see it. Now, I know this is what.. two feature films in one, or something? Can someone explain to me exactly what the plan is for the movie? I have no clue.

Edited by Summcore Superstar

Having only just seen a trailer for this.. Naveen Andrews, Tom Savini & Danny Trejo being in this alone means I'd see it. Now, I know this is what.. two feature films in one, or something? Can someone explain to me exactly what the plan is for the movie? I have no clue.

Having only just seen a trailer for this.. Naveen Andrews, Tom Savini & Danny Trejo being in this alone means I'd see it. Now, I know this is what.. two feature films in one, or something? Can someone explain to me exactly what the plan is for the movie? I have no clue.

It's two one hour movies, one directed by Quentin Tarantino ("Death Proof") and the other by Robert Rodriguez ("Planet Terror"), with fake commercials in the middle. This trailer actually only covers "Planet Terror" since QT's part is still shooting. Still, if it's Tarantino it'll be cool, so this one is pretty much a must see.

It's definately going to be awesome. Can't wait for it to come out, the trailer looks top class & as you said, what with it being QT, his part should be just as good. Is it definately two one hour movies? I was having a read around & there seems to be different opinions on time of the movies.

And indeed, Machete is one of the fake movie trailers that are going to be in there.

I knew that part, but thanks. :)

It's definately going to be awesome. Can't wait for it to come out, the trailer looks top class & as you said, what with it being QT, his part should be just as good. Is it definately two one hour movies? I was having a read around & there seems to be different opinions on time of the movies.