The Mafia Discussion Thread

I like that Josh is back ^_^

Not that I'm not awesome, but what brought this on? Both you and Split have apparently registered for my fan club.

He's pre-regged for Axe Cop Mafia, so he's committed to staying for the next eight to fourteen months.

GREAT GHOST COP'S . . . um . . . GHOST! That's a long time.

Question: has anyone ever run a Ninja Turtles Mafia?

And if the answer is no, then why the fuck not when we've basically run a Mafia for every other subject in the universe and some that don't exist yet?

And if the answer is no, then why the fuck not when we've basically run a Mafia for every other subject in the universe and some that don't exist yet?

I spent a day coming up with roles for it, but I abandoned it....probably because I was struggling for 20+ roles/abilities to tie to those roles.

SERIOUSLY. You or I should run that. Or at least someone who has the sense to base it off the late's 80's/early 90's craze including the original cartoon, toy line, and movies. Screw anyone who wants the comic book, later serieseeses, films, or toys included.

Because you entertain me. And you're a good mafia player who is playing again. And you're Sousa's double account. And you created YP.

Bless you child. You may have pizza.

SERIOUSLY. You or I should run that. Or at least someone who has the sense to base it off the late's 80's/early 90's craze including the original cartoon, toy line, and movies. Screw anyone who wants the comic book, later serieseeses, films, or toys included.

Because you entertain me. And you're a good mafia player who is playing again. And you're Sousa's double account. And you created YP.

Bless you child. You may have pizza.

Since Sousa is running YouPick, you should run TMNT! God, the first movie is still great.

Well, my next game was going to be Famous Conifers in History Mafia because I was pretty sure all the others were taken, but a Turtles Mafia... hmmm.

Ohhh, but Conifers ARE tempting.

You are not my pimp.

WHO DONE THIEVED MY BOTTOM BITCH?

Now for something completely different:

Would I be the only one entertained if I ran a Boston Legal mafia? It would take more than 2 or 3 people being interested for me to do so.

I just had a random thought about my Mel Brooks Mafia, and through a series of multiple non sequiturs, I came to this one:

Has anybody done a Homestarrunner.com Mafia? And if so, who wound up being the villains?