"Tonight we will dine in hell"

Krazy_K

How is no one else here not exicted about 300 the movie?

300 is a 2007 film adaptation of the graphic novel 300 by Frank Miller about the Battle of Thermopylae. The film is directed by Zack Snyder with Frank Miller attached as an executive producer and consultant, and was shot mostly with bluescreen to mimic the original comic book work
Edited by Krazy_K

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire review gave it 3 out of 5.

Sounds interesting and will watch it but it sounds like it overuses "epic" music even in quieter moments, overuses the "speed-up, slow down" approach in battlescenes and is about as deep as a baby's bath. Still, it'll be entertaining.

Empire review gave it 3 out of 5.

Sounds interesting and will watch it but it sounds like it overuses "epic" music even in quieter moments, overuses the "speed-up, slow down" approach in battlescenes and is about as deep as a baby's bath. Still, it'll be entertaining.

QFT.

That's what I thought. I started excited, now when I hear about it, I tend to think more "Urgh. Enough about it already." Visually, it'll be great. & it's obvious it'll be entertaining. So it'll serve it's purpose.

Another reason to watch this movie...

Chris Dunne sent the following: I was watching Live At 5 on CTV last night when they had an interview with Robert Maillet (formally Kurgan in WWE). They were talking to him about his role as Uber Immortal in the upcoming movie 300. I just thought that you would like to pass this on to your readers.

Someone I know has recently watched the film (how I don't know) and says it was quite a dissapointment. Visually it's meant to be quite superb, but there's very little content and the slow motion scenes are said to incredibly grating.

Which is kind of what I was dreading, yet at the same time expecting. It's ok to have such films, but when it had the potential to have a great story behind it at well I can't help but feel pissed of at the state of the film industry.