Championship Manager 03/04

Darloboy

I finally got round to starting my second season under Arsenal, i absouletley thrashed Middlesbrough in the charity shield 7-3, i beat Lazio 5-1 in the super cup, in the league ive played 6, won 2 and lost 4, and currently 12th in the league. Ive sold Wiltord to Liverpool for 4.9 million and ive signed Danny mills.

I've been playing the same game for the last few months. I started at Barcelona, had moderate sucess with one league title win in 3 or so years there. I went to FC Koln saved them from relegation and won them the DFB Pokal (Koln's first cup win in over 20 years) in two seasons. I have been made Nigeria's manager, got them to third place at Germany 2006 and won the 2008 African Cup Of Nations. Currently I manage Bayern Munich and in my first season we lost only 2 games (against Monaco in the Champions Leauge groups and Hannover in the DFB Pokal final.) Mehmet Scholl is my assistant manager at Bayern too, which is interesting(he was there when I arrived, Hitzfeld when to Liverpool).

I think I'm doing well. :)

ive took a break from my leeds game to try and get Westham into prem i playing calcio update so signing soon for me are Harewood, Mcanuff, Zamora, Nowland, Reo-Coker. But im losing James, I Pearce and Defoe. I sold my reserve keeper Frode i think his name was to Stevenage for 50,000 and Don Hutchinson to Cardiff for 24,000 as his wages were 25k and he was shocking. I have signed Lionel Morgan for 190k, Sunday Oliseh free, a italitan called Spinesi and loaned Bellion for season. Wiating on work permits for - Alpay, Washuington, Galca and Luizao.

I've been playing the same game for the last few months. I started at Barcelona, had moderate sucess with one league title win in 3 or so years there. I went to FC Koln saved them from relegation and won them the DFB Pokal (Koln's first cup win in over 20 years) in two seasons. I have been made Nigeria's manager, got them to third place at Germany 2006 and won the 2008 African Cup Of Nations. Currently I manage Bayern Munich and in my first season we lost only 2 games (against Monaco in the Champions Leauge groups and Hannover in the DFB Pokal final.)  Mehmet Scholl is my assistant manager at Bayern too, which is interesting(he was there when I arrived, Hitzfeld when to Liverpool).

I think I'm doing well. :)

Hamburg, Hannover, Bielefeld, ihr seid der abschaum dieser welt

>_>

<_<

HAAAAAHHAAAA you lost to hannover :-p ;)

Just a quick question...in CM 2004 in Season Mode do you also get to manage the International team?

I wish I had CM 03/04 but I couldn't afford to buy it when it orignally came out and I'm not going to buy it now. I'll stick with CM4. I'm doing great in my second season in charge of Manchester United. Quater Finals of the FA Cup against Newcastle. Second round champions league match against Olimpiakos and 27 premiership games played. No losses thus far in the premiership.

Edited by Sam

Hamburg, Hannover, Bielefeld, ihr seid der abschaum dieser welt

>_>

<_<

HAAAAAHHAAAA you lost to hannover :-p ;)

I know :(, bu whats worse is it was the Cup final!!!

can someone teach me how to fucking play this game ? i never had anny problem with plaing anny manager game of anny kind but in this game i even loose half the time wen i cheat all my states to 20  :mellow:

Erm, all YOUR stats (as in you, the manager), or all your players' stats?

If it's yours, then they do nothing.

If it's your players, then you must just be tactically inept or something. :P

players of cause, and plaing a simple 4-3-3 with all players on their right position and all states 20 cannt be to hard ?

besides, even if that would work i don´t play games to win by cheating, i only did this to test out if i could do annything, i couldend, so someone tell me how i get annything don in this game. All other good soccer managers (means most of the non EA ones :lol: ) never had thes problems for me :D

Hmm. Well the CM4/03-04 games are strangely harder than the CM3/99-00/00-01/01-02 ones. Though I don't really think they're *that* much harder...

And yes, EA ones suck. ¬_¬

Edited by stokeriño

Guest OnlyOneKeano

Can someone help .

Im Northampton Town and have taken them from the 3rd division > Uefa cup & 2nd Division > and now 30 games into the first division

things are starting to go stale and i havent won in a few and need a few points to get there the playoffs . any help ? i play 4-4-2 with two defensive midfielders .

Im 9th/10th

Im westham in first season cup wise i got knocked out in extra time in the quarter finals of the league cup 2-1 by Birmingham and I have Man City away in the 5th round of the fa cup after beting Norwich 6-0 last round! In the league I am 2nd after 28 games 6 points behind rotherham i was 12 but closing the gap down heres the league (top 8 anyway)

1 Rotherham 28 60

2 Westham 28 54

3 Stoke 28 48

4 Sheff Utd 24 48

5 Coventry 24 48

6 Crystal Palace 28 45

---------------------------

7 Derby 28 43

8 Gillingham 28 41

It's the 8th December, and I'm at the halfway point of the season (18/36 league games played) with Scottish First Division team Ross County. After a VERY shaky start (I was getting thrashed in every single away game, and only getting mediocre results at home), I now own this division.

- Got knocked out of the Scottish League Cup in the 1st Round by Falkirk.

- WON the Scottish League Challenge Cup, beating St. Mirren on penalties in the Final (a cup competition that finishes in October? Weird).

- Current league standings (18 games played):

1. Ross County - 35pts (+16)

----------------------------------------

2. Clyde - 30pts (+11)

3. St. Mirren - 30pts (+5)

4. Arbroath - 30pts (+4)

5. St. Johnstone - 26pts (-2)

6. Alloa - 22pts (-4)

7. Queen of the South - 21pts (-4)

8. Inverness C.T. - 19pts (-6)

-----------------------------------------

9. Falkirk - 19pts (-6)

10. Ayr - 16pts (-14)

I also have the league's top goalscorer with my 18 year old AMC Darren Jack (11 goals). At this rate, I might even stay on next season and take on the Scottish Premiership with them. :D