Euro 2008

Dan

Denmark had rallied from 3-0 down to level at 3-3 when German referee Herbert Fandel sent off Denmark defender Christian Poulsen in the 89th for punching striker Markus Rosenberg in the stomach.

A spectator ran toward Fandel, but was intercepted by Danish players. The referee and the linesman then walked off the pitch.

:o

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Croatia 6 5 1 0 16 4 12 16

2 Israel 7 4 2 1 15 7 8 14

3 Russia 6 4 2 0 11 1 10 14

4 England 6 3 2 1 9 2 7 11

5 FYR Macedonia 7 2 1 4 6 7 -1 7

6 Estonia 6 0 0 6 0 11 -11 0

7 Andorra 6 0 0 6 1 26 -25 0

Hmm.

We HAVE to beat Estonia, or we're out of it imo.

I'm pretty confident we will. Estonia have no points and I can't see that changing against us, no matter how poorly we play. And after that we still have another five games to play and as Motson said on Friday night, most of them have to come to Wembley.

Edited by Pesci Soze

I'm pretty confident we will. Estonia have no points and I can't see that changing against us, no matter how poorly we play. And after that we still have another five games to play and as Motson said on Friday night, most of them have to come to Wembley.

It should probably be noted, though, that Croatia only scraped a 1-0 win in Estonia and they beat us 2-0. If we do pull out the victory I can't see it being by a large margin.

There is no way we wont qualify. There is still plenty of time, and we will beat Estonia, unless we somehow change the whole squad and play the U19s team, which obviously cant happen

Yeah, because we're so good. :rolleyes:

I don't want to feel like I'm putting a lot of stock on getting performances at home, but it is a LOT harder to go to Croatia and get a result than doing it at home, and the same with Israel. Hopefully, the amount of home matches we still have coming up will see us through.