Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which gooner player (all foreigners look the same to me) was it who shoved the Boro player clean in the face in clear sight of everyone and didn't even get a warning?

Also, glad we won :D

EDIT: Ok, it was Eboue, and that dirty disgusting overreaching stud kick scrape later in the game was absolutely appalling.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Well disappointed with the way the result turned out today, would of been exceptionally happy with a 1-1 draw, first goal was controversial but thats football sometimes you get them some times you don't and today it just wasn't our day.

Few things about White Hart Lane though:

1. Its an absolute pain in the arse to get out of after a game, took us 90 minutes to get back onto the motorway to come home which is depressing.

2. Why no standing aloud on the terraces? We actually thought we were joking when we were asked to sit, and when they finally got everyone down, some big geezer got a "Stand up if you love City" chant going so we were up and down like yo-yo's for most of the game. Terrible rule that is.

3. Where are the fans voices? We were only given 1 small corner of the stand and the only time we heard the Spurs fans was when they scored, seriously there up there with Boro in terms of poor support this season.

Also I was right in the shot of Bianchi celebrating his goal on MotD2 =)

Edited by actionpad

MOTD was wrong, they produced one of their cartoon graphic things that is basically guesswork. Contact happened about a yard outside the penalty area, he then fell inside.

Still, it's been an accident waiting to happen. Carragher's been reckless all season, and at times the weak link in our defence.

Edited by therockbox

Obviously I have sympathy for them and clearly they shouldn't be getting broken into in the first place, but with the money they earn you think they'd get some proper security sorted out. Especially when they play away in Europe, which basically screams "come and rob me".

But that's living in Liverpool for ya. :shifty: