Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

I think this is pretty much the end of it anyways, 3 game ban is it for the straight red? That's fair enough. Eduardo isn't whinging. It seemed to be getting all resolved, then fucking McLeish comes out with "it should only have been a yellow" the other day. Ugh.

McLeish should just shut the fuck up. I used to like him but since he's gone to Brum he's irritating me, and that's not just my dislike from Brum. Because I like Arsenal on the other hand and I'm not plotting Taylor's death or starting protests >_>

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe Taylor wanted Eduardo to know he was around, McLeish himself said he wanted his players to get in Arsenal's faces the day before match. But when you see this picture:

eduardo_injury1.jpg

Taylor has his eyes on the ball, think about the time between that picture and the connection he makes with Eduardo's leg, it is a split second, he went for he ball and completely missed, it was a red card for sure though as he did go in too high, not sure if he thought Eduardo was going to kick the ball in the air or not. What's silly is that Aliadiere got a 4 match ban for slapping Mascherano in the face, not even hard and he gets a bigger punishment, they need to change something in terms of red card bans.

And I don't mean Taylor should be banned for 10 games or whatever, I just think theres a bit of injustice when heavier bans are handed out for far less.

Edited by Cloberella