Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Finally got a 360 and decided to give 13 a go. About 45 minutes in and so far Vanielle's voice is annoying me. Other than that nothing much to complain about so far

I warn you now, it's definitely a slow burner, corridor type game. I'd honestly suggest playing it whilst you play another game or something to break it up.

As for XIII-3, I'll buy it and I'll probably quite look forward to it when it gets closer, but does anyone else feel like the difference between XIII and XIII-2 feels a lot like they didn't plan on making it a trilogy until after XIII was done?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a 360 and decided to give 13 a go. About 45 minutes in and so far Vanielle's voice is annoying me. Other than that nothing much to complain about so far

I warn you now, it's definitely a slow burner, corridor type game. I'd honestly suggest playing it whilst you play another game or something to break it up.

As for XIII-3, I'll buy it and I'll probably quite look forward to it when it gets closer, but does anyone else feel like the difference between XIII and XIII-2 feels a lot like they didn't plan on making it a trilogy until after XIII was done?

Will do. Probably split my time between arkham city and 13

I would have been quite content if they left XIII at XIII. It was a good ending...no real questions left to answer (except the whole...

WE WERE L'CEI AND NOW WE'RE NOT? HOW?!

You wanna know how?

Friendship.

...thing).

Ok, at the 2 hour mark my overriding emotion is a hatred of Hope. The annoying, whiny, constantly terrified of everything around him, needing Vanille to pull him to his feet every five goddamn minutes, shtick is getting very tiresome. Vanille needs to slap the little fucker more often

Ok, at the 2 hour mark my overriding emotion is a hatred of Hope. The annoying, whiny, constantly terrified of everything around him, needing Vanille to pull him to his feet every five goddamn minutes, shtick is getting very tiresome. Vanille needs to slap the little fucker more often

Yeah, Hope is kind of that way.

From XIII, I LOVED Vanille, Snow, Sazh, and....of course...Lightning.

Lightning, Ashe, and Rikku are quite possibly my three favorite females in the FF series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't played A2 or WOTL, due to my lack of handheld devices. Most unbecoming and sadmaking.

I'd second Advanced, though. Advanced had a fairly easy learning curve.

As far as I'm aware it's just available on PSP and iPhones/iPads.

PSP's are dirt cheap! Cheap enough for me to consider buying another one just to jailbreak in case it broke my current one. I think I'll start with advanced because EMULATION. Cheers guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Is that the PSP one? Might have to pick that up just for the sake of a free game.

Also I'm dying to replay VIII again because I usually manage to get so absorbed by that game trying to level the hell out of my party to the point that I can beat Omega with absolute minimal effort. But I feel like I've got way too many new games to play that aren't like, 15 years old... :(

Oh and FFXIV version 2 is coming out soon apparently. Or it's out. I don't really care.