Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Eurgh, I've been wanting to re-play X for about two years, but don't want to start because as soon as I do I know they'll FINALLY announce the release date for the HD remaster. Need to play something else and I've narrow it down to VII or VIII since it's been a while since I've completed either. Decide for me!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurgh, I've been wanting to re-play X for about two years, but don't want to start because as soon as I do I know they'll FINALLY announce the release date for the HD remaster. Need to play something else and I've narrow it down to VII or VIII since it's been a while since I've completed either. Decide for me!

VIII! That game is so underrated. Sure the story is batshit ridiculous about midway through, but you've already played it I'm sure, so it's not like that's going to let you down again! There's so much fun to be had in that game that gets completely overlooked because the Junction system is (apparently) terrible. I love all that stuff in VIII.

Guys I wanna play FF for the first time in a while!

Is XIII-2 any good? Or shall I just bite the bullet and download VII or VIII off the PSN and get to playing?

XIII-2 is really good! There's a ton of fun to it and it feels a lot more like X and kind of like VII or VIII than any of the previous games! But you probably need to have played XIII first and the ending to XIII-2 will probably leave you furious. Though saying that, since they've announced another sequel, I guess the ending isn't quite as bad as when we thought it was the end there. Plus you can pick up XIII-2 for like, £15.

Then play VIII! Everyone should play VIII!

I'm sick and tired of IX getting all the attention and the good will from not being as well liked as the others previously! VIII is the real underrated masterpiece of the franchise!

Plus it's got these guys!

Moomba_by_dewdropfirefly.jpg

I didn't really like FFIX, just didn't connect with the Characters well and it wasn't that good of a game (imo). I, like alot of people, prefer VII and VIII. I do like VIII a bit more though, Squall and his antics :D.

Edited by Millsybeast

Your blurry bag of butts!

A man after my own heart. :wub: Boo to Sousa! Go back to your tactics games! They don't even have roman numerals!

Yes VIII is better than VII but IX is still king.

You lost me at the end there. I couldn't hear you over the sound of awesome Spider Robots and Poorly Rendered Gay Brothels.