*SPOILERS* The Dark Knight *SPOILERS*

Guest Coowra

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.

With Dent's face in the acid or whatever, screaming. Right?

In that trailer when Joker goes "And here we...go". That was the first time i could actually see that Heath ledger was The Joker. Now I don't mean that as in I didn't know who the actor was. I mean it as in you really couldn't see his face behind that makeup and it looked nothing like him in previous trailers.

some are calling bollocks on it, but it was posted on a site (can't remember which) and Warner Bros. made them take it down.

Jow or what the fuck ever it's called?

I saw the trailer in theaters the other day and the vibe was amazing. Ledger deserves to clean house on awards for his performance. Even if he was alive I'd be saying that. Maybe it's the trailer work, but damn if he isn't creepy and just amazing at the same time. In theaters it WILL send chills through you.

I really can't wait to see this movie.

It's one of the first movie's in years to get me giddy with excitement. The trailer just makes it look absolutely fantastic. And even now just going by trailer footage, I already wish Ledger could appear in another one as Joker.

To be honest, I can't see that being the final product. Perhaps, at the very least, a design that's not finished but I don't know; it just reeks of bad B Horror Movie to me and can't see how Nolan would fuck up with something like that. I understand trying to do something unique and out there and quite a bit different than the images that people have in their heads in regards to Two-Face but that just looks awful.

However, if I eat my foot and that is the real design of Two-Face, I'd say that the one of my worst fears (that being that The Dark Knight would ultimately prove to be all hype and no action) could come true and could even ruin the movie for me if it is the real design.

I don't know. I like it, but I'm fairly certain that's not going to be how Two-Face looks. I'm just judging from the screencaps of the side of his face posted earlier in the thread - so I'm just going off like, the side of the guy's face - but they seem a lot different.

I do not see what's wrong with that being Two-Face's look. It's faithful to the comics while still looking pretty realistic of some horrible burn victims. Seriously, google "burn victim" and see some of the shit that turns up that looks like that.