Football Manager 2008

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I try installing some really, really old CM demos (i.e. CM3, CM99-00) and none of them work. They install fine but if I try to open the program file I just get a generic "cm3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close etc." type message. I WANT RETRO, DAMN IT! :(

I try installing some really, really old CM demos (i.e. CM3, CM99-00) and none of them work. They install fine but if I try to open the program file I just get a generic "cm3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close etc." type message. I WANT RETRO, DAMN IT! :(

If you're running on XP or Vista then either in the game folder or the file on the desktop, right click the game, properties, and change the compatibility to Windows 98

Works fine for me (Y)

...I was so entirely unaware that you could do that sort of thing with exe files. :blush:

Thanks, CM3 works now.

Edit. Or it would if it didn't claim I lacked enough memory whenever I try to load the Quickstart. YOU'RE EIGHT YEARS OLD YOU STUPID GAME! :@

Edited by stokeriño

I'm having this really weird problem with my Football Manager game.

I'm on the current patch (8.0.1) and i was Liverpool/England manager and whenever i went to click Scott Carson the game just randomly closed down. At first i thought it might of just done a crash so i tried again and it closed down whenever i clicked his name so i thought it was a problem with that game. Started a new game, clicked Scott Carson thing closes down.

I was wondering if anyone could help me and answer my question as it's really starting to annoy me now lol