Match of the Day or Football First

J-Rod

Hey for the past few years I've been a loyal supporter of Match of the Day, but ive always wondered was Football First any good and was it worth my time watching. I'm a Man Utd supporter so is it worth my time watching Football First or for overall coverage should I continue to watch Match of the Day as I like the pundits, commentary etc as well as watching the other games. What do you guys think?

Football First is great if you just want to watch lengthy highlights of your own teams game, but the short general highlights section at the end is crap.

I watch matches live on Sky but catch up on the rest of the Premiership games on Match Of The Day, which usually has 3 or 4 games covered to a decent degree and shows all the goals from the other games.

I always watch Football First because I can pick which games I want to see. Unless BBC do that now too? And Soccer AM almost always remind me of any Sky football I want to see.

Can't wait for Soccer Saturday to come back.

Watch 'The Premiership' on RTE instead.

There's nothing better than a bunch of bitter old irishmen ripping the piss outta everyone and anyone, for no particular reason. (Y)

Plus John Giles slates Man Utd at every oppurtunity because they got rid of him and never really played him that much... Ah, cleaning your laundry on television! Brilliant!

There's nothing better than a bunch of bitter old irishmen ripping the piss outta everyone and anyone, for no particular reason. (Y)

Plus John Giles slates Man Utd at every oppurtunity because they got rid of him and never really played him that much... Ah, cleaning your laundry on television! Brilliant!

Eamon Dunphy FTW

No!! :crying:

Damn Five to heck. To HECK. I hope Soccer AM comes back as Football AM or something then, that's always bugged me. Soccer Saturday's fine, that's just witty alliteration, like Super Sunday. (¬_¬)

I don't think MOTD should be compared to Football First.

I prefer the highlights on MOTD, especially when I know the results of the game earlier in the day. Kind of pointless watching the whole 90 minutes in a game that you know the result of (That doesn't involve the team you support obviously)

But, personally, I think Goals on Sunday is the one to watch.