Fuck you Celtic.

Dan

Um, what? Some info would be nice.

Im presuming this is because Gretna, the SPL's worst side, cant beat Celtic, and thus, Hibs have been knocked off the top of the SPL.

Im only assuming though.

How dare you degrade Gretna :(

Im presuming this is because Gretna, the SPL's worst side, cant beat Celtic, and thus, Hibs have been knocked off the top of the SPL.

Im only assuming though.

You've pretty much got it there. It's so boring having Rangers and Celtic win all the time. I would have any team but them win the SPL.

Im only assuming though.

You've pretty much got it there. It's so boring having Rangers and Celtic win all the time. I would have any team but them win the SPL.

More chance of Cardiff City winning the Champions League next season.

Don't know much about Gretna, except that pretty much the entire Lower League Manager section of the Sports Interactive forums used to hate them because it was too easy to win with them in the Football Manager games.

So was it a consecutive promotion thing, that saw them into the SPL?? What was the expectations of their ability to cope with the SPL, at the start of the season??

I like expanding my footballing knowledge at every opportunity. :)

I hate Gretna but for proper reasons.

Going into the last game of the season, after making up a 9 point deficit on Gretna, St Johnstone (my team) had to beat Hamilton and hope for Gretna to either draw or lose away to already gelegated Ross County. At the Gretna game, Ross County went 1-0 up for Gretna managed to claw it to 1-2 at half time. Meanwhile in Hamilton, Saints were 3-1 up on Accies at half-time. Not long into the second half, Ross County squared it up at 2-2, meaning Saints would go up if things stayed the way they did. Safe to say, we shat ourselves a bit when Hamilton go it back to 3-2. Martin Hardie then spanks one in to make it 4-2 to Saints. Sweat off, foor a few minutes that was until Hamilton score to make it 4-3 in the last minute. The final whistle goes and there's no word from Gretna, but surely, they can't score? Surely, we're been promoted?

FUCKING JAMES GRADY

The wee shite scores in the last minute of the Gretna game to give them a 3-2 win and promotion to the SPL, leaving us shattered and heart broken with nothing but Hamilton fans pointing at both our ends and going "WHEYYY!".

So yeah, I have my reasons.

They went from the Scottish Third to the SPL in consecutive seasons

Oh and Gretna's expectations are that they'll be awful and most likely be relegated with new record low number of points.