THE RESULTS: EWB's 100 Favourite Bands

YI

rip81.jpg

-15- THE MISFITS (258pt: 10-9-8-8-6-2)

253289750_00146e63af.jpg

-14- COHEED & CAMBRIA (273pt: 10-7-7-5-5-3-2)

300px-Thief_-_Radiohead.jpg

-13- RADIOHEAD (301pt: 10-10-7-5-5-4-2)

the%20smiths.jpg

-12- THE SMITHS (308pt: 9-7-7-7-5-5-4)

55085.jpeg

-11- NINE INCH NAILS (308pt: 9-9-8-8-8-1-1)

Edited by YI

Okay, the fact that NIN didn't make the top ten is like a knife in the heart. Horrifying. Bad form EWB, bad form.

The fact Avenged Sevenfold didn't even make the top 100? What the bloody hell? Okay, they're a commerical band these days, or as good as whilst still holding onto their roots. Are they really that hated?

I think there should be a recount bearing in mind the new album, the stuff is stupidly sick. They have country on it for fucks sake and it's good! >_>

I'm sorry, but the self-titled album is all kind of awesomeness.

The thing you have to bear in mind is this is not the Avenged Sevenfold of old, nor will it ever be again. Except live, live they are uber incredible. It helped I got the tickets in a Kerrang competition and didn't pay, always make it better.

Anyway, check out A Little Piece of Heaven, Dear God and Gunslinger off the new album. All three are very different tracks. A Little Piece of Heaven is fucked up lyric wise. Very, very good though.

It won't be everybodies cup of tea but it is a very well put together album, different from pretty much everything else on offer. Then again, I mark for Avenged. :)