THE RESULTS: EWB's 100 Favourite Bands

YI

Yeah I think that Muse gets a lot of votes in the 3-6 range. Everybody likes them, they're just not anybody's favourite and I think that works for a list like this.

On a sidenote that pic of Oasis makes Noel look kinda moody. Doesn't seem like the band at all.

Edited by Clawson

Muse at #1!! WooHoo!!

EWB, I will father your children...

although that only applies to like ten of you...

and I don't think any of the ladies voted...

But, hey, if anyone has a wife or girlfriend they want impregnating...

I'm going to bed.

How the fuck can people argue with this? EWB voted, and Muse is the favourite band. How can it be wrong?

Muse aren't even close to being my favourite band, but I know a lot of people like them and if they're the favourite - then they are. Hell, I hate Metallica but I see why they're second.

Why are so many people so moronic they can't see that perhaps their favourite type of music... isn't everyone elses favourites?

And on that note, Muse suck and don't come close to InMe! Matt Bellamy's nose couldn't even hold a candle to the legendary-ness that is InMe.

I'll be honest, I've never even heard or heard of Muse outside of EWB. Are they comparable to any other bands out there?

So as for my voting, I got one band on there. Iggy and the Stooges, I'll call it a victory.

Muse aren't really big in the U.S. Go to Europe and then we'll talk.

Well I...I kind of just told you I haven't heard them on the radio. They can't be that talented if they've had 8 albums and still can't get even one song on the radio, or MTV.