THE RESULTS: EWB's 100 Favourite Bands

YI

...more Strung Out talk needed...or I'm fucking stopping this shit. :shifty:

**puts on padded body suit to protect himself from forthcoming Syco can of ass whip**

And I'm going to see My Chemical Romance on Sunday...I sodding hate them......gonna get as much whiskey down me as possible and rock the fuck out. It's gonna be awesome. :D

Edited by YI

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers

2. Lifehouse

3. Blink 182

4. Nickelback - 80

5. INXS

6. Oasis

7. Acceptance

8. Breaking Benjamin - 52

9. Snow Patrol

10. Creed

RHCP better show up on this list otherwise I'm joining DMN in some kicking of the ass. For the rest of it, not expecting any of it to get on really.

1. Sum 41 49

2. Metallica

3. My Chemical Romance 47

4. Queen

5. Muse

6. Fall Out Boy 76

7. Green Day

8. Linkin Park 58

9. Bullet For My Valentine

10. Foo Fighters

More of my nominations are in than I thought would be. I'm surprised that Foo Fighters didn't make it in, but there is a chance there still to come. And I'll be damned if Metallica, Queen and Muse aren't floating near the top somewhere, since their (from what I can gather) the kind of things the hoards of elitists on this thread listen to. Although I can't say I blame them, its bloody good stuff. Although I am responsible for getting alot of the what the hell people actually like these bands..... ummmm bands getting on this list <_<

Edited by Mattman

And I'll be damned if Metallica, Queen and Muse aren't floating near the top somewhere, since their (from what I can gather) the kind of things the hoards of elitists on this thread listen to.

Certainly when I think of what elitists listen to, Metallica and Queen pop up immediately. (Y)

Metallica always does incredibly well, though, in music lists here; they'll probably be top five, I'm betting.

Okay I was looking over my list and I voted for 40 Below Summer at number 2. That gives them 9 points from me. Summers voted them at number 4. That's 7 points. Add that up and you get 16. Multiply by 2 and you get 32. So they should have been on this list.....

Also, I voted Dropkick Murphys at number 1 so that's 10 points. TheRossWalker voted them at number 6 so that's 5 points. That's a total of 15 points and you multiply that by 2 and you get 30. They should also be on this list...

Edited by Fitzy

1. blink-182

2. Audioslave [39]

3. Billy Talent [43]

4. Boxcar Racer

5. Jimmy Eat World [28]

6. Red Hot Chili Peppers

7. Queens of the Stone Age

8. Angels and Airwaves

9. (+44) [53]

10. Nirvana

I'm not doing too badly so far, I'm expecting/hoping for blink, RHCP, QOTSA and Nirvana to come soon.

And banning Alter Bridge (not that it would be in my top ten anyways) is an incredibly stupid decision. Stop being an elitist prick.

I ignored your votes. :shifty:

Seriously. I'll look into it.

Nothing will be posted tonight. I'm fucking nackered.

40 Below Summer I only got Summ's vote, sorry. Dropkick Murphy's I actually have on twice...once with yours, once with RossWalker's...I'll just slot them in before the next lot. Saying where they should have scored...as it's pointless editing the entire list.

And banning Alter Bridge (not that it would be in my top ten anyways) is an incredibly stupid decision. Stop being an elitist prick.

I ignored your votes. :shifty:

Seriously. I'll look into it.

Nothing will be posted tonight. I'm fucking nackered.

40 Below Summer I only got Summ's vote, sorry. Dropkick Murphy's I actually have on twice...once with yours, once with RossWalker's...I'll just slot them in before the next lot. Saying where they should have scored...as it's pointless editing the entire list.