Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

ok im in college my house is like hour and half from here my game is in the ups hub and i found which one i went to try to go get it and even made up bullshit why i needed it and no they cant do shit for me when my package is right fucking their in warehouse WTF!!!!!! i so hate ups and gamestops suck their like we dont even know when or if we will get it WTF is up with that becuase i was going go buy a copy their and just save the amazon one god i hate people anyone else had this big a fucking mess!

ok im in college my house is like hour and half from here my game is in the ups hub and i found which one i went to try to go get it and even made up bullshit why i needed it and no they cant do shit for me when my package is right fucking their in warehouse WTF!!!!!! i so hate ups and gamestops suck their like we dont even know when or if we will get it WTF is up with that becuase i was going go buy a copy their and just save the amazon one god i hate people anyone else had this big a fucking mess!

All will turn out good in the end, don't you worry :shifty:

They've figured out that the Japanese Edit Pack saves will work on the US version so there are tons of saves with roster updates just waiting for everyone once they get the game. This includes accurate ring logos and such. This is great news.

Where does one find these and how do you get them to work?

This is bullshit... Amazon.com can't ship the game to Canada... so I go check Amazon.ca to see if it's there, and it is, but it's $10 more. The Canadian dollar is worth more than the American dollar, and it's going to cost me $10 more than an American to buy the game? Fucking hell.

I just wanted to complain. I'm going to get it anyways, because I'm a sucker.